Chapter 5- Be My Girlfriend

Today is the last two weeks of school. Time sure flies huh? I was just done running an errand for the Literature teacher after school when I saw Aomine walking towards me from the other side of the empty hallway. "How can I help you Aomine-kun?" I asked, with the usual smile on my face. I was expecting him to scold me or help him do his homework but his words caught me off guard---As the amber rays of sunlight shone through the windows of the hallway, followed by a slight breeze that blew gently against his and my hair, Aomine handed me a necklace and said, "Be my girlfriend."

What? Oh that's right, Aomine asked me to be his girlfriend. Oh. NO. WAIT. WHAT THE HXLL JUST HAPPENED? NO WAIT WTH? OH MY GOSH. DID HE JUST SAY THAT?! I looked up, with a quizzical look on my face. Aomine tch-ed and put the necklace on for me. "C'mon, I'll walk you home." in a daze, I walked alongside with him, all the way to my home.

After closing the door to my room, I flung myself onto the bed, blushing wildly. "KYAAAAAHHHHH~"I fangirled. " AOMINE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! OMG OMG......" as I lay on my sides, I thought about that time, that scene when Aomine asked me to be with him. Well, if he really meant it, then it would be a perfect confession. I had an uneasy feeling in my chest. Well, it's not like I'm doubting him but didn't he rejected me? Did he not like Momoi anymore? Ah......! Maybe my feelings reached him; maybe he felt my unrequited love for him. See, true love triumphs after all! I hugged my pillow tighter, subconsciously drifted off to slumberland.