Chapter 35

The picture above is my idea of what Liz would look like. As always, thank you for the likes and comments! Enjoy! :)

"Our last day together before I have to start the first of summer training camp, what do you want to do?" Julian asked, slipping a Puma shirt over his head. Him and his Puma gear I swear. If he wasn't wearing Nike on game day, it was Puma.

"Well, actually, I invited a friend from the dance studio over to come hang out and I invited the guys over." He stopped mid shirt and looked at me confused. 

"You invited my friends over?" I crossed my arms and huffed.

"So they are only your friends?"

He took a second to slip the shirt on all the way and collect himself.

"Well, I mean, they were my friends first."

I shook my head. "True, but they are my friends now too Julian. You're just gonna have to deal bubs."

He laughed, "Bubs? Stealing my words now too?" I smacked him lightly before being pulled back into a hug, squishing me. 

"Yep, deal." 

He kissed the top of my head and sighed. "I was just hoping the last day we could spend together." I looked up at my softy of a man. 

"We have spent the last few days and week practically doing nothing except having sex in different locations of the house. I'm sure we could stand to see another human." 

He growled and moved away slightly so I could move freely. "True, but its just so hard when you're around someone so gosh dang sexy." I kissed him softly and smiled. "There is always tonight my dear." I swear he purred before I pulled away to get dressed all the way.

Before I knew it, the door knocked. I opened the door and there stood Rob and Danny. I invited Tom as well, but he was such a busy guy with everything, especially having kids. When he wasn't playing or training, he was with his kids and Gisele, which is amazing and such a thing to respect. Other than those three, I didn't invite anyone else. It's not that Julian doesn't have other friends, because of course he does, a lot of people on that team are friends of his, it's just that I only really know Rob and Danny enough.

"Whats up Sam!" Rob said walking in, Danny close behind.

"Nothing much, Julian should be out in a second."

"Doing his hair?" Danny asked, smiling at me. He asked a question, but we all knew the answer.

"Yeah, you know him." Julian liked his hair, he liked to make it look representable to say the least.

"By the way guys, I have a friend coming over who is a HUGE Patriots fan. I said she could come over and meet you guys, do this favor and just be nice?" They smiled and made a pfft sound. 

"When are we not nice?" Rob asked, gesturing to himself. 

"Okay Rob, you're always nice and down to party with anyone. Danny, you down?" He shook his head slightly and waved his hand in my direction. 

"No worries Sam, I'll be fine." I sensed Danny was a little hesitant and on edge, but I let it go, not wanting to bother him further.

Julian then walked out, walking to the kitchen to make his morning smoothie as always. 

"You guys are here early." Julian said, dropping his strawberries and yogurt together in his ninja. 

"Well, we like to be on time Jules." Julian whipped back and shot a glare at them.

"I'm on time for things." He shot at them, but they just smiled. 

"Sometimes you're not Jules, like sometimes an hour late to things, like when we were going to meet up for bowling a month ago." Julian looked at me and smirked, I remembered that night. He was supposed to leave at 5 pm, but after seeing me come out of the shower, he didn't leave until 7 pm, for... reasons.