Chapter 16

The info on Julian Edelman's apartment is not necessarily true, but because of the lack of info, I gotta create something. ;)

My relief, when I stepped back into my house was like a wave of peace. I didn't want to ever go out again, well, that is until I'm leaving to meet TOM BRADY.

I quickly ran a shower and picked an outfit out, trying to look the best I can, but not too good I look like I'm trying to hard. I didn't want to look flirtatious, he is married with THE Gisele Bundchen with beautiful children. 

I decided on just a pair of shorts, wedge sandals and a throwback Patriots top. I finished my makeup and decided it was time go, since it was now around five.

Finding Julian's house wasn't too hard, google maps makes it easy to find everything nowadays. It's a very nice apartment in Boston and when I say nice I mean, WAY nicer than I'll ever be able to afford. It had modern touches, very nice to say the least. 

"Sam!" Was the first thing I heard walking in, but it wasn't from Julian. What I was greeted with, was something you don't get greeted with everyday. Taller than two of me it felt, Rob came running in to see me, yelling my name.

What do you do when Gronk is yelling your name? My reaction was to hug him. Was it the smartest decision, not sure. Did I care? No. 

"Hello, Rob!" I said, back, smiling as wide as I could. "So glad to meet you finally!"

My mind stopped working for a second. Finally? How did they even know who I was. 

"Wait, finally? You just met me.." I said, cautiously as I pulled away from our hug. 

"Yeah, Jules has told us stuff about you and we wanted to meet you!" 

Still not processing it, I stood still in my spot. Finally, I spoke. 

"JULIAN!" I yelled, keeping my spot. Julian came running in, him and his baggy sweats and a puma tee. 

"Hey you are here on time!" My face was not amused and he could just now tell. 

"Something wrong?" I grabbed his shirt and led him away from Rob for a second. 

"Why is Rob telling me is he glad to FINALLY meet me and that he has heard a lot about me?"

Julian looked blank, maybe a little shocked. 

"Well, after we stopped the 'situation' and became friends, I told them about you as my friend and they wanted to meet you." I was just a little concerned about how much he told them. 

"Jules, I just don't remember you asking me about-" 

"Hey Jules where are you!"

I turned to see who was coming in.

Tom.

Brady.

"You know what, we'll talk about this later, right now, Tom Brady." Jules smiled as if he won this nonexistent argument as I walked to the man himself.

"Let me guess, Sam right?" He knew my name, oh my. 

"Hi, yeah Sam. I'm sorry, but you are amazing." He laughed, wow what a laugh. Deep and great.

"Well thank you, I here you are as well. Glad to meet you." He held his arms out as if wanting a hug. Hell yeah I'll hug him.

I pulled away, very happy and could die now happy, that I just met and hugged Tom Brady.

"Well guys, all we are missing is 'Dola. Until then, we can go into the living room." Jules said, leading us in. This apartment never ceases to amaze me.

It wasn't long before Danny did join us, maybe twenty minutes later. "Miss me guys?" He said, sauntering in. I won't lie, the Patriots had some seriously hot men on their team. Danny and Jules are like a hot duo, hottest in the NFL to me. 

"I'm Sam, I'm sure you've heard about me." I said, beating him to it. "I have and it's a pleasure to meet you." 

All the guys were here and I was lucky enough to actually meet them. 

"So I have to ask you, what was it like to win the Super Bowl, the feeling?"

They all smiled, I could never know that feeling.

"It felt like everything we went through was worth it, all of it." Rob said, looking past me, thinking probably back to it. 

"I was crying I was so happy, I even think they caught that on camera as I was crying on Talor's shoulder." I remembered that, I was crying too of happiness if I can remember correctly. If I wasn't, man it was close.

"No one can compare to Tom though." We all looked to Tom, I wanted to hear how he felt the most.

"Of course other than children being born, wedding and such, it was one of the greatest moments of my life. It felt like a burden off my shoulders, like there was nothing left for me to worry about in that moment. It's indescribable." 

A silence came over us, all thinking back to it, that glorious moment.

"Okay other than that, Rob, what's it like to be you?"

Robs laugh filled the room, making us all smile. 

"What do you mean?" He knew, he had to. 

"You know, to be Gronk. It has to be amazing." I was a girl and I wish I was him.

"Well, I gotta say, it's good to be Gronk." I'm sure it was.

A few hours went by without me even knowing it, just talking about anything and everything. They seemed just like regular people, I mean they are, but it just is so great seeing it in the flesh. Danny is a little shy, but charismatic. Rob was, well he's Gronk. He's always having a good time. Tom is just amazing, but he's funny and I can definitely tell he's a great husband and dad. Who wouldn't want him as a dad? Julian was acting great all night, funny and when he's around them, hyper to say the least. 

"I gotta go to the bathroom real quick guys." Julian said, getting up to go.

It was quiet until Julian was out of the room. 

"So Sam, what do you think of Julian?" I looked at Danny suspiciously. What did they know about me?

"I think he's great. Why?" 

"Well, we have heard things about you." Now I was worried. 

"They aren't bad things, we promise." I let a breath out, at least not bad. 

"Then what is it?" I asked, now very curious.

"From what we've heard, Julian likes you, a lot. Like more than any girl I've seen him talk about before." I didn't even know what to say, me and Julian were just friends at the moment.

"Really? What else does he say?" 

"He doesn't say much about it, just that he's lost girls before and he said that he'll be damned if he lets the best girl he met go."

I was flattered I was, but now what was I supposed to do?

First we are just friends with benefits, than friends, but now what? I wanted to confront Julian on it now, but in front of everyone, I would wait till later. 

Julian started to walk back out. "Don't tell him we said anything." Tom said, a little worried I'm sure.

"Secrets safe with me." I winked back to him. 

"Everyone getting along fine?" Julian asked sitting back next to me. 

We all nodded and got back to conversation, but I found myself staring at Julian more than I usually would. So many different feelings, emotions and what was he feeling? To go on, I won't be able to go much longer without sorting this all out once and for all.