Chapter 23

The moving process altogether took about two days, since our cars weren't big enough to get everything in one trip. It's not that my brother lived far away from Julian, it's just, that Boston is crazy and just like I heard one time, Boston's freeway system must of been designed by someone, who as a kid, liked to smash toy trains together, it's that messed up.

My brother Matt was not too against the idea of us moving in together and me moving out, but he still voiced his concerns on me moving in with not only just a man he thinks I barely know, but a famous one at that. Of course, he will not miss having to sneak his girlfriends around, even though he'll take it to his grave saying that he wasn't. 

Searching for a job was going fine I guess, I had stopped at a few places to look around, but none had stuck with me, but one will work out, it just has too.

"How does it feel to permanently be here?" Julian said, sitting on the couch next me and wrapping me with his arms, a human blanket one could say. "Great. I never have to worry about leaving on time or having to spend so much gas going back and forth." He snorted. "That's all? You don't enjoy it for any other reason?" I looked up at him and smirked. "Well, I guess you're cute, so that too." 

He let go of me and crossed his arms, five year old pouty style. "I'm kidding you big baby. You are indeed cute." He looked at me, still pouting. "I am cute." I rolled my eyes. "But so are you." He grabbed me again, but this time, to give me a kiss. "I'll never not enjoy this." I sighed, wrapping myself around him, now I can just enjoy his presence all the time. "Me neither."

"Have you found any more places, that have job openings?" Julian asked. "I'm thinking about checking this one place out tomorrow, that's just down the street. Supposedly it's a modern dance place. I'm not completely up to date on the modern dances of today, but I had enough training in school to at least know the basics and foundations of it. Maybe it's enough to land a job." He nodded. "You should come to a practice. I swear the boys are dancing most of the time more than actually practicing, you could learn from them. Gronk especially." I started to laugh just thinking about that man. "That man just lives to party, that's like it." We shifted a little to be laying down, me on top, just resting on his chest. "That's not altogether true though, he does have a soft spot." I sighed and looked up to him. "True, one day, some girl will bring it out." He kissed the top of my head. "Just like you did to me." I smirked. "Yeah, cause you totally are always such  softy around me." I sat myself up, looking at him smiling. "Hey, I got you didn't I?" I nodded. "You did, I commend you for that."

 I started to stand up, thinking about getting some food. "Come back here you!" Jules wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down again. "I'm hungry let me go!" I yelled, laughing as he tickled me. "Yeah, well, I'm always hungry for you." Oh Jules.

----

I was up bright and early to be at this dance studio, I wanted to make a good impression. Julian, sweet Julian, was still asleep, since it was his off day. We had promised to do stuff together today, so I wanted this to be early, while he still was sleeping. 

Thankfully, I avoided the morning rush of cars and it wasn't too bad driving. Everyday driving, I'm still weary of Adam, that man is a basket case, who knows where he'll show up next.

The studio was only a few minutes away in Boston and even though it looked small, it also looked very prestige and rich one could say. I walked in to a group doing a dance performance to 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift. It was good to say the least, but I knew all the moves, that was at least a good sign. Finally they had ended and the main lady walked up to me. 

"Are you here to sign up for routines?" She was drying herself with a towel, half paying attention to me and half to one of her students to her side. "I actually came to apply for the job opening you guys put in the paper." She looked at me and started to laugh. "The paper? We do not put things in the paper." Instead of replying, I just took the paper out, showing her. She gave it a glance, before snatching it out of my hands.

"Who put this ad in the paper? Huh!" Finally, a small girl walked over. "I did. You said to put an ad out for more dance teachers." The poor girl looked deathly afraid. "Noel, I said to put an ad on the computer somewhere, like craigslist, not the paper! You're fired!" Noel grabbed her things and quickly left, this looked like a high turnover rate job and now I wasn't sure if I wanted to work here, but what choices did I have?

"Sorry you had to see that, I am Angeline. I run this dance studio." She put her hand out to shake and I hesitantly shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sam." We parted and she waved me to come to her office in the corner of the studio. "So what background do you have, that makes you think you can do modern dance teaching?" I felt like I was under the light being questioned. "I took a lot of dance classes in college. I didn't finish enough to get a degree, which I know is usually the requirement, but I did a lot of internships as well and I really think I could teach." She looked me over. "You look in okay shape, do you keep yourself up?" I nodded. "I try and work out as much as I can and eat a clean diet." She nodded and looked down at some papers for a moment. 

"You kind of caught me off guard today, since we are practicing for a performance at the end of the week. But you're on." I didn't know what that meant. "Wait, what?" She smiled. "You're hired. For our next performance, I will need extra help. So you start next week, Monday sharp. Sound good?" I smiled wide and shook her hand again. Hopefully, I wasn't making an absolutely horrible decision agreeing to this job.