Chapter 6

"What did we just do?" 

I asked Julian, as we laid on the couch, a while after we did the 'dirty'. "I'm thinking we just had sex." I let out a sigh. "My god, this was a mistake." I got up, scrambling for my clothes. "Why?" He asked, sitting up, still all out in the open, no cares in the world. 

'Don't look Sam, wait why not, you just had sex with him?' 

I blushed looking at him. "Because!" He smiled. "Are you blushing looking at me? Dude we just had sex!" I laughed looking away. "I know! But you're freaking Julian Edelman, it's still like, crazy." He finally put on his boxers so I could look at his um.. his face, yeah that's it. "I still don't see why it's so bad we did that." He shrugged, again, no care in the world. 

"Look, I am just a person working in a coffee shop, you are Julian fucking Edelman. This isn't right, it's odd by nature! No one can know, that we did this!" He laughed and grabbed my shoulders. "Look, it doesn't matter if I'm famous and you're not." I laughed sarcastically. "Well, gee thanks, that helps." He shook my lightly. "I mean, you are sexy as hell and I'm not going to deny I'm good looking. Two people have sex, it happens. And no one will know. I'll just leave and bam, secrets with me." I looked down and sighed. "I have no choice, we already did it." He smiled and continued to put the rest of our clothes on. 

 It was still dark outside, good. We could both sneak out and no one would have to know. 

"Okay, well I'll see you later, tomorrow probably." Julian said about to leave the door. I grabbed him and pulled him back in. "What do you mean? Don't you want to, I don't know, never want to come back here again?" I said.

 It would make sense, that way there would be absolutely nothing suspicious, because I know at some point, media would catch on. 

"No...? I like your guys's coffee and well, I like doing things with you." He winked and smiled at me and I blushed, again. "Seriously." He repeated as I hit him in the chest. "Are you saying you want to do this.. again?" He looked in the distance, then back at me. "Hey, if you're down for it, I'm down for it." I looked at him questionably. "What are we then?" I had never done this before, what was this called? "Nothing. Just friends." I laughed slightly. "Ah, so friends... with benefits?" He pointed at me. "Bingo."

 I crossed my arms and thought about it. I did crazier things in college, why not add this to my list. I guess it would be cool to tell my children later on, that I had a friends with benefits situation with Julian Edelman. Actually no, that sounds like a bad idea... I'll tell someone, it'll be a good story for someone.

 "Why not, sure. I wouldn't mind being plowed by a Patriot every now and then." He started to laugh as he reached for the floor. "Man, this is gonna be fun." He winked to me and I blew a kiss back.

After waiting an appropriate amount of time for him to leave, I left as well and sneaked back to my house. Thinking about this was interesting. 

No relationship, no dating, just sex. It's kinda genius... and it's with Julian Edelman, the most beautiful person in the world, well, no, Tom Hardy(my celebrity crush) is absolutely gorgeous, but Julian Edelman, man that's one sexy man.