Chapter 19

So I've been gone for a while, I know and I'm sorry, but school got to me. But I'm back now and I will get this story completed! Enjoy!

"I love you." I smiled at Julian as he held me close to him, my head resting on his chest. 

"I love you too, Julian." I said back, looking up at him, feeling the best I've ever felt. 

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had in my life." I laughed, he was so cute. "That's because it just wasn't sex, it was making love my dear." He stared off in the distance for a second, before a smile crept onto his face. "I've never done that before, because I've never loved anyone before like I love you." 

Oh Julian, I could never get enough of this man. "Neither have I, but I'm sure we'll both get a hang of it  over time." 

I rested my head back down, almost feeling a sleepy feeling coming over me. I started to yawn. "Why did you fall in love me?" I asked, finishing my yawn. "I realized that the moments I spent with you talking and just learning about you and spending time with you, was just as and even more enjoyable than having sex with you, not that having sex with you wasn't great. I knew I loved being with you, I loved who I was with you and I wanted that all the time, not just some of the time." 

My smile grew big and I ran my fingers through his already messed up hair. "You really know how to use your words Edelman." He chuckled and closed his eyes.  As I watched his close, I couldn't help but let mine drift off as well.

I awoke to the ringtone of my phone going off, over and over. Julian arms were still wrapped around me and he was still asleep. I untangled myself from him and ran to grab my phone to realize my Matt was calling. 

'Oh God how long have I been gone?'

"Hello?" I knew my voice still was weird sounding, since I had just woken up, but I was hoping he wouldn't pick up on it.

"Jesus Sam where are you?!" I had to take the phone off my ear his voice was so loud and panicked. 

"Calm down Matt! I'm just at a friends house." I could hear a relieved sigh. 

"You've been gone for hours, I started to worry when you wouldn't answer my texts." I blushed, I knew what I was doing when he was texting me. 

"I'll be home in a while okay? Don't worry." I looked back, making sure Julian was still asleep. 

"Okay, okay. Just, be safe okay?" I smiled, he worried so much. "Okay little bro, just get back to your studying." I put my phone back in my purse and walked back into the bedroom, Julian was still asleep.  

I crawled back into bed, poking Julian. "Mm, what?" He mumbled, rolling over to look at me, his eyes squinting, hair in all direction. "You're so cute." I laughed, he grumbled. "I gotta get going, my brother just called, worried about where I was." He rolled all the way over and grabbed my arm and pulled down onto the bed. "Don't go, stay." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me. "I can't, I have to go." I chuckled, struggling to unwrap myself. 

"Come on, round two." This man doesn't ever stop. "Later, I have to go so he doesn't call and yell at me again." He pinned me down onto the bed, I couldn't win like this. He looked down at me and smirked. I looked back up with a frown. "You know you want to smile." I shook my head no, suppressing my smile. He kissed my neck softly, making his way to my lips. "Come on, smile." As he kissed my lips, I finally smiled. "There it is. Okay, I'll let you go, but you promise to be back soon?" I smiled wide, sitting up and pulling my clothes on. "No, I confessed my love and now I'll never see you again." He made a huge frown and I kissed him again. "Nah, you're too sexy to be away too long." He changed it to a smile and finally let me get all the way out of bed. 

I grabbed my purse and started for the door. As I grabbed the doorknob, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Be safe babe, I don't like it when I'm not with you and Adam is out there." I had totally forgotten about Adam until he mentioned it. "I know, I'll go straight home. I'll text you." He kissed my cheek. "Okay babe." 

I made it home fine, but there was Matt, sitting on the couch, angry. "Hey, bro." I said, closing the door softly. "Why were you gone so long?" He asked, standing up to greet me. "I was at a friends house and I forgot about the time, I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes. "I think you were doing something else, with a guy possibly." I laughed nervously. "All those hours of studying are driving you crazy bro, I'm not with anyone." He kept his eyes on me suspiciously, but I made my way to my room. "I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you in the morning Matt." 

I don't know how Julian and I are going to deal with being in a relationship with the media and everything, but I knew it would be better not to tell anyone, until we talked about it.

I grabbed my phone, texting Julian.

'Made it home babe, safe and sound :)'

'Good, see you tomorrow?'

'Of course babe, but we need to figure some things out as well'

'Yeah, we'll talk tomorrow. Sleep well ;)'

'Oh Jules, night ;)'