Chapter 22

Short chapter, I know, but enjoy!

Ever since the night with Julian, all I could think about was dancing. I was dancing in the kitchen, the living room, I was probably driving my brother crazy. I was probably driving Julian crazy too, because I was always dragging him into dancing with me, even though he wasn't the best at it. 

"Matt, I'm heading to Julians, do you need anything while I'm out?" I headed for the door, only stopping to wait for an answer. "Nah, I'm actually having a girl over tonight." I whipped back completely. "A girl? I thought studies were more important hm?" He looked stuccoed and I just crossed my arms. "We are just study partners, super tough stuff." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure. So you don't mind if I spend the night at Julians? Since, you know, you'll be preoccupied all night anyways." He came out of his room, beet red. "Oh my god Sam just leave!" I started to laugh and headed out. I loved messing with him.

I hadn't seen Adam, since the day I was driving, but ever since, I am much more aware of my surroundings. I never know when he will pop out, he does that.

"Hey baby, make it safely without any problems?" Julian was always so concerned and always gave me a huge hug and kiss upon seeing me. "Yeah, all good." We pulled apart and I threw my stuff on the couch.

"Hey babe, quick question." I said, taking a seat with him. The television was playing a rerun Cake Boss, I was addicted to that show.

"Fire." 

"You mind if I spend the night?" He moved back a little, chuckling. "You do know that I wouldn't mind if you spent every night, right?" I punched him lightly in the chest, before pulling him back close to me. "Yeah yeah, but I still have to ask." I sighed happily, I loved being with this man.

"Have you decided what you want to do about careers?" I smiled, I did.

"I have. I have decided to search for a job in teaching dancing. I've had enough dance classes to teach something. Maybe I can be an assistant teacher or something. I know, that is what I want to do. I just love dancing." He pulled me in, rubbing my shoulder. "I knew you would figure it out and I'm proud of you." 

I let my head fall to his shoulder. 

"My only worries now are one, finding that job and two, finding another apartment to live in. My brother can't have his life with me there." 

"I can solve one of your problems. Move in with me."

I shot up, sitting up straight looking at him shocked. "What? Julian, do you think we've even been together long enough to take that step?" He smiled, resting his hands on my hips. "We spend almost every day together, we've known each other for months, been together for a month and you need a place to stay. I love you Sam, why not?" My body relaxed, maybe this wouldn't be so crazy. 

"You really want to live with me?" I asked, moving a little closer, needing his total approval. "Of course I do!" I looked down to my feet, I had to think fast.

"Okay, I'll move in." His smile turned to that usual brightness. "Great! Now we can be together every night." He wiggled his eyebrows. 

Oh Julian.