Chapter 21

The last few weeks have been the best I've ever had. Being able to be with Julian all the time and being able to go out in public with him, has been amazing. Of course there is media attention and lots of people look when we go out, but I try and ignore them. 

I am still with my brother Matt, but I feel the need to get out, to not be living with him. He needs his space and of course, if he has girlfriends one day. He won't tell me, that he wants me out, he is too polite to say that, but I know I can get on his nerves. 

I sat in Julians living room, along with Rob and Danny, Tom was out with Gisele and the kids today, they were all so cute. 

"Hey Sam, how's life going?" Danny asked, chomping down on some potato chips. "At the moment, I'm trying to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life. I don't want to be a coffee barista again, but what to do, I don't know." I looked down at my hands, fiddling with them. I really didn't know where to go. I had no college degree, no path. 

"I'm sure you will figure something out, you seem like a real smart girl." Rob said, winking in my direction. I laughed at his goofiness. "Thanks Rob." I chuckled back. "No problem babe." 

"Hey man, that's my girl." Julian said, lightly punching him. "Sorry, Jules, you got a good girl there, I get jealous." I patted Rob, smiling at this huge teddybear of a man. "Hey, you are going to get a girl one day and she's going to fit you so well." Rob looked up at me, smiling a very mischievous smile. "Well, I'm hoping she'll fit me REAL well." I stared at him for a few seconds, before I leaned back in my chair disgusted, while Julian and Danny busted up laughing. "Geez, all the same huh?"

"The guys really are great." I said to Julian, cleaning up the mess they left behind before leaving to their own devices. "They are, even though they are weirdos most of the time." I looked at him laughing. "Like you aren't a weirdo." He set the things down and sauntered over to me. "I know I am, but you love me, because of it." I wrapped my arms around him, smiling up at him. "I do." 

I looked out the window, contemplating many things. "Why don't you go for dancing?" I stopped, looking at Julian as he nonchalantly grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "What?" I asked. "Dancing. You told me one of the first times we met, that you thought of becoming a dancer, but never went for it. Why not now?" I scoffed. "I told you I wanted to be a sports journalist." He walked over, placing a hand on my hip, I looked down at it smiling. "Yeah, but you also told me you wanted to be dancer, because you loved it." I sighed, I did love dancing, those were the only classes, that I actually enjoyed in college.

"How would I make a steady income on being a dancer?" I asked, was I crazy for even thinking about it. "A teacher. You open up a shop, become a dance teacher, for whatever dance you do." I smiled up at this man, he never has seen me dance. "I forgot, I've never shown you my dancing." He looked at me, smirking. "What kind of dancing do you do?" I thought back to long ago, when I first started to love dancing. 

"My favorite movie is-"

"Dirty dancing. Because Swayze is a babe right?" I loved this man.

"He is a babe, true, but that is also the movie that sparked my love for dancing. I always wanted my own Johnny Castle, so I decided to start dancing. I took up Latin dancing, I also liked the Salsa." Julian  gripped me a little harder. "But the real question is, do you dirty dance?" I laughed and pulled away from his grip on my hip and looked at him head on, I put my hand out to him. "How about you find out?" He looked a little confused. "You know I don't really know how to dance, right?" I shook my head. "Sure, dancing is an art, but dirty dancing, rhythmic dancing, all you need to do is feel it and feel your partner. Be in the moment." I walked over to my phone, pulling up my music and chose the classic song they had in the movie, Cry to Me. 

I took his water bottle from him as he stood in the middle of the room, no idea what to do. I took his hands in mine, looking straight in his eyes. "Now, just feel the music and feel your feelings. Move with me, it's like making love in a dance." He looked like he gulped, not knowing what to do, but I led him. 

I pulled our bodies close and moved my hips against his, this was an important part of the whole thing. I made a circular motion, getting him into the rhythm. "Kind of kneel a little, don't stand so straight, pull me close, feel it." Julian did as told, staring down at his legs, trying to watch every movement, he was trying to hard.

"Julian." I whispered, he looked up to me. I guided his hands to the small in my back. "Don't try so hard, look at me, watch me." He did that as well, but he was still rough at it. "You're good at this, I'm not. I can't do it." He pulled away, frustrated. Before he could get too far, I pulled him back. "I'm only good at doing this kind of dancing, when I feel what I'm doing. Dirty dancing is not about moves and steps, it's about moving your emotions. I'm good at it, because I love you and I think you are incredible sexy and just want to move against you, to feel you. Just try that." 

He took a breath and looked at me, the song still playing in the background. "Can I shut the lights off?" I smiled. "Whatever helps." He quickly flipped them off, dimming the room, the light from outside still shone in through the blinds. He moved back to me, pulling me close. "Now just feel it, feel me." 

I started again, moving against him and he started to move too. He looked in my eyes, intensely, and I looked back. He let his mouth fall to my neck, pulling me as close as he could, gyrating completely. I pulled my neck away from him, leaning my head back as he held me. He wasn't good enough to try and wrap my legs around him and do it, but this was good enough. 

I leaned back and as soon as I did, I was met with his kiss. We pulled apart, inches, still moving. I pulled at his shirt and lifted it off him, moving my hand up and down his chest, before grabbing his shoulders. He then copied me, lifting my shirt off, leaving my bra. "You are getting good at this." I whispered, making a lean back and then back up. "Well, I have an amazing dance teacher." I smiled, as I turned around, letting my back be to his chest, moving our hips together. "Well I love my student." His lips left kisses on my neck. "Maybe dance teacher wouldn't be the best." He said, kissing my shoulder. "Why is that?" I asked, leaning my head back to rest on his chest. "Because you are making your student want you incredibly bad." I laughed softly and as the song ended, the silence came, but our movements kept going. 

"God, I forgot how much I missed dancing, even this." I said, maybe dancing was the way I needed to go. I loved the emotions, the feelings, everything that came with it. Of course I wouldn't teach dirty dancing, but just the feeling of dancing and music, it was incredible to feel again.  

"Thank you for reminding me of this love of mine." I said, pulling apart from his hands. "How about we dirty dance in the bedroom?" He pulled back so I faced him face to face. "And if I say no?" I whispered, inches apart. "Then that would be incredible tortuous." Our lips touched, barely. A kind of kiss that is so soft, but at the same time, incredibly intense and passionate. "Come on baby." I smiled. "Baby?" I asked. "If I'm going to be your Johnny Castle, you have to be my Baby right?" I smirked and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed room. 

"Come on Castle, let's go practice some more."