Chapter 19

"We need to go the the room of music. Round up the five that are none furries and try and keep them sane. We need to keep Wolf away from Robin. He know something, something about Her. We need him sane."With that the emotions were off, searching the the music room for the none furries.

KF was off, doing as what was instructed by Confidence. Going into the cave he was searching, he didn't know what he was searching for. Jewels, shells and doors lined the walls of the cave, he was panicking, what was behind those doors? Were they more emotion? Or something else?

Curiosity got the best of him, he stopped at a door that had a design of a tree and a little black dog stood under it. Opening the door he found himself on a darkened road, lit by the small light of street lamps. A young girl was walking down the pathway next to the road, coming closer and closer to KF, he noticed she had a thick winter coat on, a black button hat and a pair of grey gloves. She stopped randomly and looked slightly behind her.

"Oscar, come on."  She spoke softly pulling on a blue lead he had only just noticed. A little black dog was sniffing the edges of the bushes on the path, he'd say the the dog was a miniature schnauzer. The girls pastel blue hair was blowing wildly in the wind.

"Hey! Wait up!" He heard someone shout and so did she as she turned around a waved at the girl running up to her.

"Saf! What took you so long?" The girl called out. Saf, the other girls name was Saf, why was that name so familiar. Wait Chaos Girl, that was the real name of Chaos Girl.

"Sorry, sorry. You walk fast you know." They both began laughing. The dogs name was Oscar, the second girls name was Saf, so what was the first girls name?

"Hey look," the girl with pastel blue hair looked up as she spoke, "were at the tree."

"Isn't that the tree?" Saf asked pointing to another tree a little further down, a bit smaller and less mightier that the tree the girl was looking at.

"No, this is definitely the tree. Wait it might be that one."

"We'll make up your mind is it this tree or that tree?"

"No it's definitely this tree." Are the girls arguing about trees?

"Are we really arguing about trees?" Spoke seemingly to be reading KF's mind.

"Yes, yes we are." Both the girls paused for a minute, then burst out laughing.

"Come one lets go back, ---" there was a blank, almost static like noise. Was that were the girls name supposed to be?

The memory faded out and KF found himself standing in front of the door once again. Was he supposed to find the name of the girl?

He began rushing around, searching for another door that look unusual against the others. Then he found it a plain bright white door, that stood out amongst the coloured ones.

He opened the door and found himself inside a large house. The house look lived in, in a neat tidy way, but it didn't look loved. The front door opened and in walked a young girl, around the age of eight, with pastel blue hair. Her eyes were rimmed red, her arms and face were covered with red marks sure to turn into bruises. The bag that was placed over her shoulder was left unwanted by the front door along with her now forgotten shoes.

"Mummy, daddy I'm home!" She called into the house. Her words echoed of the polished white marble, emptiness filled the house. "I guess I'm alone again." Her voice sounded lost and alone.

"Hey kid?" He tried and surprisingly she looked up at him.

"Hello mister, what are you doing in my house?" There was no ounce of fear in her voice, in fact she sounded glad.

"Why have you got so many red marks all over you?" KF asked ignoring her question.

"I'm not that liked at school, everyone calls me a freak because I have blue hair. So they beat me up." Children can be so cruel.

"What's your name?"

"My name? I haven't heard my name in a long time, so I've kinda forgot it, mummy and daddy, just call my brat and child, never by my name."

"How can you forget your own name?"

"Have you heard of Ghost?" KF nodded his head, "when she arrived, or appeared, others began disappearing and forgetting things. Mummy says not to worry about it, but I'm afraid that I'll disappear soon." The girl sat at a glass dining room table, her body became more ridged. "Hey mister I just remembered something, but if I tell you, you have to keep it secret until the time is right, ok?" The girl had a proud look plastered on her face.

"Of course, what is it?" KF got closer to her and lent down so they were face to face. The girl moved closer towards his ear and whispered something to him. His eyes got wider. "Th-thank you."

"Was that what you were looking for?" He slowly nodded his head. "The time is up, you must get going and save your friends." The memory faded, leaving him standing in front of the white door that was slowly yellowing with the paint chipping.

My friends need me. With that he zoomed off in search of the exit, he could see it the light outside the cave, but before he could reach it a door slammed down in front of him blocking his way.

The door was bright purple with bloody creepy smily faces all over it. The door opened by itself and dragged KF inside. Once in he found he was at the house again, but this time in the living room. The girl was older now about eleven years old and Saf was sitting on the couch crying her eyes out, the girl was trying to calm her hysterical friend down.

"Saf, what's wrong? What happened in Gotham?" The girl asked her friend

"We were at a storm chasers convention, mum, dad, Lee and I. But then we hear gun fire. I could of stopped it." Saf cried relentlessly.

"There was no way you could have stopped it."

"But I could of!" Saf must have already gotten her powers, "it was the Joker, he was there, he shot them, right in front of me, he made me watch. Before he could shoot me though the dynamic duo came, they stopped him. I have no one now, and no place." Is that why she hates the Joker, because he took her family and now he's taken Ghost.

"Hey Saf you still have me, you could stay here, we could be like sisters." She gave Saf a huge goofy grin. The memory quickly faded leaving KF standing in the entrance of the cave.