Chapter 6

The bat-cave was silent apart from the low taping of the keyboard. Batman was hunched over the bat-computer hacking, researching and memorising every file he was coming across.

The zeta-beam indicated someone entering the cave. "Recognised Robin B-01." The female robotic voice announced.

"Did you find her?" Batman asked without looking up from the bat-computer.

"No we lost her," Batman sighed looking physically and mentally exhausted, "but we did find something interesting. At the docks, in one of the abandoned warehouses, two girls were training. Well more like one was training the other. There was a hero there called Chaos Girl."

Batman typed furiously trying to get information on Chaos Girl. "The area she would protect is a little town, that's slowly turning into a city, called Hellsport. The most crime ridden town in England. Her powers are what she calls Chaos powers, she bends the weather to her will and uses the elements to fight, she has recently disappeared from the area, leaving Hellsport to her partner. Who was the other girl?"

"She seemed new to having powers, she didn't even have a name when we arrived, but she ended up naming herself 'Ghost'." Robin replied joining Batman at the Bat-computer.

"What did she look like?" Batman asked.

"Well she was small, wearing a black dress hoodie, the hood covered her eyes but her hair was poking out, it was like a white/silver colour, and her legs were like a ghost tail. And when she saw us and floated back to the ground they turned back to bare legs and feet."

"Hmm." He was typing what the Boy Wonder was saying down in a new security protected file called 'Ghost'. "Alright tomorrow we'll continue our follow, but just as the dynamic duo. Now go get some rest, you look like you need it." Robin cackled as he exited to cave into Wayne manor.

"Grandad I'm back!" Meg entered the manor calling out as Dick came out of the library. "Hi Dick!" She noticed him and waved.

"Hey Meg, where have you been?" Dick asked curiously.

"I've just been hanging out with a friend. Where's granddad?" She asked trying to give as little information as possible.

"I believe he's gone out grocery shopping, he should be back in a bit." They stood in awkward silence for a bit, until Meg spoke up.

"Wanna play some video games?" Dick looked at her shocked.

"You play video games?!"

"Course I do!" She shouted as she made her way into the lounge.

"Hey wait up!" He called running after her.