Chapter 16

"We'll leave you to it then." C ushered he rest of the team out of the door and back on to their journey down.

Soon after the last door, they came across another interesting one. Artemis was the one to notice it. The door was small and dark green with a lighter green rim, it was about half the height of Artemis. She stopped in front of it signalling to everyone else she had found a door. She opened it hesitantly and walked in.

Flaming torches lined the walls, at least twenty jail cells could be seen, she walked further into the room and stopped in front of the first cell. The rest of the team followed behind her with Confidence nest to her.

"What is this place, C?" Robin asked catching up with the two girls in front.

"Her fears." Confidence spoke softly, "everything she is scared of are in these cells." C's voice was shaking, in fact her whole frame was shaking.

"Who's 'her' you keep mentioning anyway?" Miss M asked curiously.

"We don't remember her name, but you're in her's mind." C replied. Only Robin got what she meant though. Even though there were some confused faces she didn't say anything else.

The room was to dark to see into the cells, so Artemis grabbed one of the torches off the wall and shone the light into the cell. What was in there none of them expected. It seems like 'her' has arachnophobia, a giant spider sat in the small cell, it's huge fangs leaked with venom. They continued down the hall towards the next cell, only darkness was visible and when they tried to shine the light in it something kept scuffing it out.

"We should leave." C spoke scared to stay in the room any longer. All of them nodded in agreement and headed out of the door. A small squeak of a metal door could be heard, none of them noticed as a cell door opened up and something step out. None of them except the a Boy Wonder. He looked over his shoulder but seeing nothing he turned back around and out the door with the rest of his team.