Chapter 15

"Two down four to go." Confidence mumbled to herself with a sigh.

The further they went down, more doors had appeared, all of them took on different shapes, sizes and colours. One in particular caught KF's eye. It was a tall yellow door with space invader's characters on it, as well as pac man and the ghosts and donkey kong.

"Hey, can we go in here?" KF called out.

"Course. Open the door then." Confidence said impatiently.

KF opened the door, he was instantly greeted with darkness. There was a small light in the far back of the room that kept flashing. There were sounds coming from the same direction. Confidence floated in behind KF. "Well are you going to talk to her?" C asked him as he just stood there.

"Oh right." He went further into the room. He was greeted with another girl, she was wearing a yellow dress hoodie with the hood down, her ginger hair was pulled up into a ponytail. She sat on the ground, crossed legs and staring at a TV screen with a Xbox one controller in her hand. She had snacks all around her, sweets, crisps, Doritos and a ton of fizzy bottle drinks. The girl paused the game and turned towards KF.

She stood up and walked towards the TV. Beside the TV stood a cabinet, she opened the cabinet, there's were thousands of games in there of all kinds. She pulled out a second controller and closed the cabinet. The walked back over to KF and held the controller out to him.

"Wanna play?" She asked smiling at him with a crooked grin.

He took the controller and sat down beside her. "I'm Kid Flash by the way." She un-paused the game as he connected to controller.

"I'm Fun, it's nice to meet you. What's you're real name?" She asked without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Wallace, but you can call me Wally." KF's eyes were glued to the screen, he'd never seen this game before, but he learnt the controls in a flash and was getting good, but not as good as the girl beside him.

The rest of the team came in to see the scene in front of them. "You having fun there, KF?" Robin asked with an amused smile.

"Hell ya!" He replied back to them. The whole team giggled including Confidence.

"Why don't you stay here with Fun, we can always call you if we need you." Confidence spoke. Not being able to bare taking KF away when he was having fun.

"Sound great." KF spoke quickly not entirely listening.

"I could use with a second player." Fun spoke up.

"We'll leave you to it then." C ushered he rest of the team out of the door and back on to their journey down.