Chapter 5

Everyday for the next few week Sapphire Mars was training Meg. First was learning how to concentrate, focus on an objective and find a solution before a problem accrues. It was quite simple for her actually, that was the job of a creative writer, create a scenario and fix it anyway possible, look at the problem at every angle.

The rest of the time she was learning to controls her powers. She could now control her intangibility and invisibility, the problem was her flight, she couldn't control it properly and kept floating. She had also gained some new powers as well, including teleportation, ectoplasm beam, super speed and image manipulation.

Every night she has been coming into the manor late, the three male occupants seemed to have noticed.

Training went on in an old abandoned warehouse near the docks. They often had to find a different place to train though, it was usually taken over by a few mad men and criminal experts and often the dynamic duo had to come get rid of them. Saf and Meg though would just hid and watch the show.

But tonight none of that happened, training went overtime though and for some reason a group of strange looking teens entered the building.

Saf as Chaos Girl was wearing her super hero outfit, which consisted of a black leather suit, black knee high boots a white/silver cape and a mask covering her eyes. Meg was wearing a black dress hoodie with the hood up and her legs forming a ghost tail (her legs normally would just be her naked legs and bare feet), with a cream tunic, her hood covered her eyes, but just in case she changed her image to have white hair and red eyes.

When the group entered, Meg was in mid air meditating and Saf was off side on her laptop. The group were weird, the looked like super hero.

The presumed leader of the group cleared his throat. This caught the girls attention, Meg floated back to the ground and turned to face them, while Saf just looked up from her laptop. "Excuse me, we are sorry to bother, but we have been instructed to survey the activity going on here." There was about three of the visible, a alantian, a speedster and a green clothed archer.

Saf spoke up, "I'm just training her to use her powers, it's not like we're super villains or anything." She replied then turning back to her laptop. There was a sound from the rafters causing Meg to look up, she noticed the three others in the rafters and waved to them.

"You can come down you know, we won't bite." Meg spoke up to them. They dropped down, there was what looked to be a clown of superman, a green Martian and a small Robin. "So what are your names?" She asked curiously.

Saf spoke up, "they're Young Justice."

"Were a group of our mentors partners basically." The leader spoke up.

"Oh that sounds astrous!" Meg replied using the word Dick taught her. All eyes widened and went between Robin and Meg.

"ROB HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING HER TO MURDER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!." The speedier asked/yelled.

"What!? No I've never even met her before!" Robin replied.

"So what's your names?" Meg cut in.

"Apologies my friend, I am Aqualad, this is Kid Flash," he pointed to the teen in red and yellow, "this is Miss Martian," he pointed to the green Martian girl, "Artemis" he pointed to the archer in green, "Superboy," Saf looked up, attention full on Superboy, "and of course Robin. And who might you two be?" Aqualad questioned.

"My names Chaos girl, and this is..." Saf began.

"CG, you're making me come up with name on the spot!" Meg replied a bit shell shocked.

"Part of your training!" Saf replied without looking away from Superboy.

"Smeghead." She mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that! Just come up with a name, it isn't that hard." Saf continue ogling Superboy, he seemed to notice and looked her way.

"Ghost, my names Ghost."