Chapter 18

Robin was in grave danger.

Confidence had given up trying to round up the team, no matter how hard she tried they didn't want to leave, they were just simply having too much fun. That what would cause their downfall.

C raced out the room and towards Fun's room. She opened the door with a loud slam, startling Fun and KF. Fun instantly paused the game and ran up to C. She saw that C had a frightened and distressed look on her face, but what worried her most was that Confidence was never supposed to look like that. She was Confidence.

"C, what's wrong? What's happened?" Fun asked leading C to the sofa to try and calm her down. Once her breathing became normal she started explaining what happened to the team.

"We went into the room, you know before the cave. Wolf has chosen her next victim, they're refusing to leave." She spoke desperately. "I need your help, Fun." KF looked towards to open door. 'How could his friends be so careless'.

"I'll help anyway I can." Fun replied, eager to help the team that her new friend belonged to.

"I need you to get Ying and Yang, Joy, all the positive emotions really, but not Jealousy." C continued. Fun nodded and floated at full speed out of the dark room.

"What can I do to help?" KF asked, wanting to help in this bad situation.

"KF, through the cave of memories there's a place called the Core. That's where we hold everything of importance. If you can find Her name and yell it in the room of music. It should stop everything, Wolf would be stopped and your friends should be able to carry on with the mission." C explained her plan. KF nodded in understanding about to zoom off, "one more thing, don't open any doors in the cave of memories." KF zoomed out the room towards his new mission.

"I'm back." Fun floated back into the room with the positive emotions. Ying and Yang, Harmony, Happiness, Joy, Selflessness, Love, Innocence and Admaration.

"Good, your all here." C stood up from the sofa turning to the emotions.

"What do you need us for, C?" Selflessness asked, annoyed that she was woken up.

"We need to go the the room of music. Round up the five that are none furries and try and keep them sane. We need to keep Wolf away from Robin. He know something, something about Her. We need him sane."