0.09

Sairah was sitting at a bus stop which is directly outside the hospital. She was sipping on an ice tea drink.

"Sairah, right?"

"Who are you?"

"I am John's half brother, Adam."

"Did you just go see John?"

"Yeah, my Mum is inside with my Dad and little sister."

"Oh, so she came then."

"Who my Mum? Yes, she got a call this morning

"Good."

"I am assuming you were at the other end of the call."

"Yes I was, I left very kind voicemails and text messages too."

"I have to ask this, was he any good? I have been wondering for a long time now."

"Who?"

"Michael, John's Dad, was he any good in bed?"

"He was charged with rape, he went to jail because he raped me."

"Guessing you didn't enjoy it then, was he a bit too rough for sweet little Sairah."

"Don't call me that."

"Why? Did he call you his sweet little Sairah?"

"Stop it or-"

"You will scream rape? Go ahead, play the victim again."

"You are disgusting-"

"Me? I am not the one who slept with a man double my age-"

"I didn't have a choice!"

"You know what you are Sairah?"

"What?"

"A liar, you wanted him. You enjoyed every second of him, you are his sweet little-"

In a haste, she opened the lid of her drink and poured what was left of it on him. He gasped in shock and began coughing uncontrollably. Ice went down his top, his hair was dripping with the tea, the tea would surely leave a stain.

"I am not a liar, I didn't enjoy being rapped. Don't you dare say that I enjoyed his touch, don't you dare associate my name with his and don't you dare come near me again because next time, I will break every bone in your body until you cry for mercy."

[1] Have an amazing day and a merry Christmas. Comment below and stay lovely!