0.28

"How dare you!"

"I can't believe you forgot the school was closed today but I really can't believe they haven't locked the doors. It is like they want to get robbed-"

"There wasn't no cheat sheets were there?"

"No."

"You left a cut out newspaper of him. Him."

"Yes."

"Why would you do this to me?"

"You need to face him-"

"Do not. Do not tell me what to do. Ever."

"Sairah-"

"Don't you dare say my name.... So how long?"

"How long what?"

"Since you read my notebook, how long? Don't lie to me."

"Since the start."

"Did I even lose it? Was that even the truth Poo?... Did I even leave it on the desk?"

"No."

"So you stole it?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"From your bag, in class. You weren't looking."

"Why? Why would you do this?"

"At first, it was curiosity but-"

"Oh, it was just because you were curious?"

"Listen-"

"Listen? To you? I am done listening to you."

"Please just-"

"I was expecting my notebook, a little part of me was expecting you holding my notebook today. But, I instead I found a picture of the guy that raped me."

"I-"

"I don't want to hear the reason why the picture was there, why you stole my notebook or even why we are talking. All, I request is that you leave me alone from now on. If you see me around school, ignore me. I don't want to know who you are because I don't care."

"You don't mean that."

"Stop-"

"Please don't cry."

"Don't tell me what to do, throw away the notebook because I no longer need it and don't you dare tell anyone about what happened to me."

"Do you think I would do that?"

"My expectations of you are low and I don't know you but it's better that way."

"I am-"

"Enough, you said you wouldn't read it. But, you must have already read it by then, before you called that night or should I say early morning. Right? Knew that I was raped or sexually assaulted or whatever you want to call it, right? Knew why I took up those self defence classes, right?"

"..."

"Admit it, admit that you are a liar."

"I am sorry."

"You disgust me."

C a l l - e n d e d

[Rape can happen to anyone, no matter what gender, race, religion, age or nationality. Anyone.]