0.02

"Hello?"

"You didn't give me my notebook, why?"

"Got to love those sweet greetings."

"I don't care if I come across rude, why didn't you give me my notebook?"

"Perhaps I didn't want to give it back to a rude princess."

"Don't call me princess!"

"Stop acting like one then, demanding things all the time."

"Demanding things? I agree I am being demanding but I am demanding for my notebook. My property."

"What is so special about it? I haven't read past the first page which simply just has your number. No name. Nothing else."

"It has nothing to do with you. If you dare read further, I will hurt you."

"Oh one of your many empty threats."

"I may be Muslim but that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight. I went to a couple of defence classes a couple years ago."

"Feisty, I thought Muslims girls can't fight? I thought only the men could fight the battles?"

"No. Just no, just because I am a Muslim girl doesn't mean that I am not allowed to fight when it is absolutely needed. It isn't always the men who fight, a girl can fight to. Now, can I have my notebook?"

"Oh I see, so did you get my note? On the desk you left your notebook?"

"Note? That was you?"

"No, it was Santa-"

"Sarcasm not needed."

"Of course it was me!"

"I threw it in the bin, thought someone was littering."

"You didn't read it?"

"Unlike you, I am not a nosy person."

"You should of read it, it was a special note by me and it was sent with lots of love."

"I wish you could see me roll my eyes, what was written on the note?"

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"It isn't me being curious, it is me simply trying to find out what stupid things you wrote on the note addressed to me."

"You are very straight forward, you know that?"

"I have heard from many."

"The note simply said, Christian."

"Meaning? Is that your name?"

"No, I am a Christian."

"Nice to know, so my notebook. Tomorrow morning, on the desk. Best be there."

C a l l - e n d e d