Once Mr. Jeff had left, Michael came in and said, "Come on. We're going shopping."

"Shopping?" I asked. "That's what he wants us to do today?"

"Yep."

"How am I supposed to know what to buy for him?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "For one thing, you're not buying his stuff. I'm picking up the stuff he already ordered. Secondly, we're buying for you."

"Why me? I already have a bunch of clothes."

Michael smirked. "He wants you to buy intimates."

"Intimates? Like...lingerie?"

Michael laughed. "No. Pajamas, underwear, stuff like that."

"Why?"

"He thinks you'll probably end up staying over more," he said. "He told me he likes having you over, like easy to come and get."

"He doesn't really come and get me though, he just lets me sleep," I said.

"It's probably just the idea of having you there, just in case. I told you he was lonely. Plus, he thinks you looked hot in his pajama pants."

We went to one of Mr. Jeff's stores, up to another floor, where the "intimates" were at. I didn't have to buy anything. Michael was paying for it all on Mr. Jeff's card. We first started off with loungewear and pajamas. I was hesitant at first but then gladly roamed through the racks. "I want a bunch of loungewear that says I'm waiting for my husband to return from war, you know," I said.

"No I don't know," Michael said.

"Like, I'm in a silk, gaudy robe, hanging over the banister crying over my husband."

He laughed, picturing it. "What the fuck Em. Get whatever you want. Get lingerie, maybe Lafayette will give you a raise."

"No way. As much as I want to suck his dick I cannot go overboard on this employee relationship."

"So you do want to suck his dick?"

I blushed. "Well...who doesn't?" He didn't say anything, he just smiled at me, knowingly, like when Spongebob asked Squidward if he liked Krabby Patties. "Fuck off," I said, carrying my clothes to the dressing room.

I bought some nice loungewear and pajamas, along with some extra underwear. I did actually need some new underwear, and Michael said if I stay late I can change into loungewear. Or if I want to take a nap.

The next couple of days went by like normal, but I didn't sleep in my apartment as much as before. Mr. Jeff would keep me late and sometimes not even to work but just to hang out, talk, eat, play video games. It was about a week and a half after I bought all my new loungewear when Mr. Jeff approached me. He kept glancing at me as I was fiddling around on the computer, trying to create some story idea, but was lacking imagination.