Mend Your Broken Heart (Niall Horan Fanfiction)

Today was going to be great. It was me and Jake's 1 year anniversary! I bought him a Miami heat snapback because I knew that was his favorite basketball team. I did my regular morning routine that included doing my hair, brushing my teeth, getting dressed, etc. After I finished, I ran downstairs and stopped at the kitchen door. I stared at the fridge.

".........*sigh* nah" I said heading out the door.

The drive to school seemed like it took ages! I just wanted to burst through those doors and jump in Jake's arms already!

I finally got there and parked my car off to the side in the parking lot, the hat in my hands the whole time.

When I walked into the school I instantly went in search for Jake. But there was no sign of him. Then I was greeted by my friends Zoe, Sophie, and Lena. My arm was yanked causing me to nearly fall and my back slammed against a locker door after being dragged down the long hallway.

"well good morning to you too ladies" I groaned. Rubbing my back due to the pain they've just inflicted on me.

"We have.....news" Zoe said. Her expression letting me know something was clearly wrong.

"well?" I said. At this point all three were exchanging looks and looked at me. Lena seemed like she was about to explode with anger. Her arms crossed as she breathed heavily next to me. I raised an eyebrow at this and turned my head back to Zoe.

".....still waiting" I said growing impatient and my curiosity eating me alive.

"Guys I think we should wait...."

Sophie suddenly choosing to speak up.

"She needs to know!" Lena snapped.

"What do I need to know?!" I asked louder that before.

The school bell rang, ripping us out of our conversation. But even in my classes I couldn't stop thinking about our little discussion that had taken place before.