Special Chapter: Your my precious shooting star

Start from the beginning

And i to lazy to do all the missions . I guess i need some break " Where he celebrate ? " i ask her " In Gao's house " she said to me .

Kiyoko's Pov:

( lilyblizz )

I'm so excited for gao's party form christmas and i just wonder what hoshimi . Will react i mean .... Tasuku has a plan to make a prefect present for his girlfriend .I start to giggle on my thoughts . I wonder what Mr. Wonderboy cop doing ?

Barrage's Pov:

( B-Daman_lover4ever )

Yahoo !! Today is the day !! I'm so more excited in gao's party and i show them i'm the king 👑😆. So i was in gao's house i'm a second place is because tasuku came first and he was quicker then before . So the rest of the friends of gao are came .... But we still wait for Hoshimi to came .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I almost there and also i bring the 🍧 for my friends including the gao's friends . They both nice and also a friend that will always be there to gao . We'll i land safely and i walk to gao's house holding the 🍧. And my buddy helps me and i start to knock on gao's door . And someone open the door it was . Tasuku also known as the wonder boy cop and also my boyfriend.

" Hello hoshimili " Tasuku said with a bright smile . I never seen like it but I felt my blush shows  little redder . " Hello wonder boy cop " I said and I giggle so we head inside of gao's house .

( Party time )

Barrage's Pov:

It was the blast XD !!!!! I was having fun even do the food taste yummy . Oh i having idea it's gonna be a fun 😏. So i was looking for the mistletoe  or i ask gao's grandmother .

Kiyoko's Pov:

We'll i was with hoshimi during christmas and no wonder .... So i look at her " Hoshimi did u have a present for your boyfriend ? " i said to her and she " Yes & also can we watch the battle between Tasuya vs. Tasuku ? " she said to me with a smile . And a smile back and we are best of friends .

Barrage's Pov:

Lucky i got the christmas leaf thanks to Gao's grandmother . And suddenly i bump at sho " Hey barrage what's with the mistletoe ? " sho told me and he cross his arms and looking at me . So i told him my plan and he look at me with a Surprise " I see and i to lazy getting bored so okay " he agrees with me . YES !!!

Sho's Pov:

So barrage was planning after the buddyfight game . He told me to get Tasuku and Barrage will ask Sakura something . Okay this is gonna be interesting to me .

Sakura'sPov:

I was battle with Kiyoko . We'll the winner is tasuku so yea , so after the battle . I won " Congrats Sakura-san your strong " she said and i smile at her " It's really fun to challenge u Kiyoko-san " i said and suddenly someone tag me and i trun around and saw barrage with a bright smile . And i look at him " Hi Barrage what's up ? " i said .

Barrage:Hey where is the brave tasuku form dungeon world ?

Sakura: Uh he was with me

Tasuku ( Dungeon World ): I was in her deck * he appears beside sakura *

Barrage: Hey did u have a special music in your cell-phone ?

Sakura: Yea and why ?

Barrage:* laugh * You see follow me

That's all he said and i start to follow him . And also he told me his plans so it's kinda like .... Nevermind . It's the suprise after all 😊.

Gao's Pov:

We'll i challenge with Hoshimi Tsubasa in buddyfight . So she use star dragon world same as tasuku when he cames back . ' Game Over winner is Gao Mikado ! ' .

Hoshimi smiles at me " Great job Gao , u same have a brave heart " she said to me and i said to her ' thanks ' and return i smile back .

Hoshimi's Pov:

Gao is like a sun and Tasuku is like a moon . And i just like a star guiding and who knows . I learn form my great grandfather . And suddenly someone cover my eyes " Guess who ? " said a familiar voice . And i giggle " Tasuku  ? " I was no longer blind so i turn around and see tasuku smiles . " Your good "" Sam goes to u wonder boy " i giggle . ( if u want to see her clothes in christmas party just look at the picture ) .

I saw tasuku blush " You look amazing " he said and that makes me blush harder like an apple .

Barrage's Pov:

Ok after the gift they always did . I will bring out the mistletoe and i will put above Hoshimi and Tasuku .

( Aftre the gift )

Tasuku's Pov:

Hoshimi likes the one i give to her . Since she likes the her new cell-phone ( Okay there is a spoiler ) . She really likes it and i like her gift . She give me a scarf  which was just like my hair color . And i smile at her and she smiles back .

Sho's Pov:

I walk to tasuku " tasuku there is something i like to ask u " i said getting serious . " Yes Sho ? " he said to me and barrage told me to push him . That is the bad idea and suddenly i saw barrage prepare his plan and . I push tasuku until he bump at his girlfriend .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I bump by someone and suddenly i saw tasuku . " Tasuku i-" i was cut of my tasuku put one of his finger on my lips . " I know and that's okay " he said with a smile . And suddenly i saw a mistleteo in the upper part .

Tasuku's Pov:

Suddenly i saw hoshimi look up and look at me with a blush . And i look what she sees and i saw mistletoe in the upper part . And suddenly i heard music " Tasuku ..... " i look at hoshimi " Yes ? " . " Are we have to do this ? " she said and i start to smile at her and i touch . Her cheeks and suddenly i kiss her on the lips .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I felt tasuku kissing on my lips . And suddenly i heard a music and which was a nice one and suddenly . We need some air . " Your my girlfriend after all " tasuku reply back to her with a smile .

Tasuku's Pov:

I saw hoshimi with a smile . And i wish we be like this and suddenly i led her for a dance . And we start to dance .

The End