Chapter 1

Jude and Connor are both 21 in this story.

Connor's pov

Why did I agree to go? I really don't want to. I should of said no but of course I'm dumb enough to say yes.

"Connor, let's go!"My friend Jake yells and I groan. I just had to say yes didn't I? "I'm coming!"I yell back and sigh. Let's do this.

I walk out of my room and I see Jake going through my refrigerator. "What the hell are you doing?"I ask him and he jumps back. "Looking for something to eat."he says and I mentally facepalm. "We're going to a bar and I'm pretty sure they have food there."I say and his eyes widen. "Oh, yeah you're right."he says and I roll my eyes. What a moron.

Anyways we walk out of my apartment and head to my black Mustang and get in. Then we head to the bar. "So..."Jake says trailing off. "So....what?"I ask him confused because he usually just comes right out and says it. "Are you gonna...maybe...I don't know..."he says and I roll my eyes. "Jake, just say it."I tell him and he sighs loudly.

"Are you gonna get back out there tonight?"he asks me and my eyes widen. "What?"I ask him confused. "Why would I get back out there tonight?"I ask him and he groans. "Connor, it's been 4 months since brooke dumped you and I know that you're over her. So don't you think you should get back out there and...I don't know... meet someone?"he asks me.

You see I had this girlfriend named brooke, and we were together for almost two years. Then all of a sudden she dumped me and It hurt really bad because basically all of my relationships with girls never really worked out. But then brooke came along and it actually worked out, but then she told me she met someone else and just dumped me. What a bitch.

"I don't know, we'll see."I say answering his question and he nods his head while smiling. "Ok."he says and I laugh. For the rest of the ride there we sit in silence, probably because we both have things on our minds. All I have on my mind is, am I ready or not to get back out there and meet someone? I mean, like Jake said,it has been 4 months and I am over her so I don't really know what's stopping me.

"Ok."I say and Jake looks at me confused. "Ok...what?"he asks me and I smirk. "Ok...I'll get back out there and meet someone."I say and he starts screaming excitedly. "Yes, finally!"he yells and I start laughing. "Would you stop screaming, you're about to make me become deaf." I tell him and he finally calms down.

"Sorry but dude this is a big deal for you."he says and I roll my eyes,"It's not that big of a deal, plus I'll never find someone."I say. "Never say never."he says and I say,'yeah ok.'

Well this night is going to be a complete catastrophe.

So how was that. Good or bad? Please Tell me in the comments what you thought about it. Bye♡