Chapter 21

Michael woke up the following morning and slowly pulled away from Luke, hissing at the soreness he felt. He whimpered but made his way to the bathroom, taking a brief shower then heading downstairs, staying quiet so he wouldn't wake Luke.

Mikey took his medication then started making breakfast, humming to himself as he did so. He was in such a good mood, even singing to his bump. He heard footsteps and soon enough Luke's firm arms were around his waist.

"Hey babe," he said and giggled, leaning back against Luke's chest. Luke kissed along his neck sweetly, also being in such a cheerful mood.

"Morning," he murmured in reply, rubbing Michael's tummy soothingly. Mikey smiled and sighed in content, making the plates and finally spinning around to face Luke. He grinned and wrapped his arms around his neck, sweetly kissing his lips.

Luke hummed against Michael's lips and pulled back after a few seconds, a wide smile forming on his lips."I love it when you're happy." Luke whispered, placing a chaste kiss on Michael's lips. He grabbed a hold of the boy's hips gently and leaned down so they were face to face, Lukes nose just barely brushing the tip of Michaels.
"I love you." Luke whispered, his mint breath ghosting over Michael's face. He softly brushed his nose against Michaels before he turned around to the coffee pot, where he got him and Michael both a cup of coffee. It was true, it always made Luke feel happy and giddy when he knew Michael was happy because of something Luke did.

"Shit, I have to take the packets back today." Luke grumbled as he walked the cups over to the table, Michael following right behind him with the plates of food. Luke mumbled incoherent things under his breath as he pulled out Michael's chair. He was not looking forward to returning to that wretched hell hole, even if it was only for a few minutes.

Michael sat down and sat Luke's plate in his spot. "It'll be okay," he assured, eagerly eating his breakfast because he was starving. They were doing packets so they could still at least graduate. They had to return the ones they were currently doing however.

Mikey took a gulp of coffee and hummed, loving that Luke made it just right. He licked his lips and smiled over at Luke, who was still grumbling. "Just eat up, yeah?" he said and smiled a tad.

Luke mimicked Michael's playfully but did as he said. He practically inhaled the food that was on his plate, the only thing left behind was a piece of bacon. Luke leaned back against his chair and patted his stomach, a slight bulge showing. "You're trying to make me fat." Luke pouted, taking a small swig of his almost black coffee.

Michael shot Luke a glare when he heard him mock him. He shook his head and continued eating, giggling sheepishly as he heard Luke's comment. "My bad," he teased and smiled widely.

Mikey stood up and took the plates, setting them in the sink and rinsing them off. "There's extras though," he said and kissed the top of Luke's head from behind, rubbing his shoulders gently.

"I don't think I can eat anymore." Luke groaned out, his shoulders relaxing as Michael rubbed them. "What time is it?" Luke asked, a small moan escaping past his lips as Michael massaged the knot that was forming between his shoulder blades.

Michael dug his thumbs around the knot, soon smoothing it out but still massaging his upper shoulder area. "Almost 10:30," he said softly, gently stroking through Luke's hair and ruffling it.

Luke sighed contently and leaned back in the chair a little. "I should leave soon." Luke mumbled, his head tipping back and his lips puckering a little. "Kiss me?" Luke asked, his words slightly muffled from his puckered lips.

Michael hummed and nodded, cupping Luke's face and leaning down, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. "I'll stay here and just clean up," he said softly, gently stroking Luke's facial hair and giggling fondly.