Chapter 15

Luke began to stir in his sleep, the body on top of him beginning to get jostled out of sleep as well. Luke cracked his eyes open and looked down, getting a face full of Michael's soft, vanilla scented hair. Luke looked back up and silently groaned when he became aware of everything, like Michael's butt pressed against his morning wood. With as much carefulness that Luke could muster up, he pushed Michael off of him and quickly stood up, his bladder quenching.

Luke ran to the bathroom, his cock bouncing in his boxers, and flipped the light switch on. He walked over to the toilet and pulled down his boxers, his cock springing free. After a few attempts at peeing, Luke finally managed to aim for the toilet boil. When he was finished, he washed his hands and walked back into the room, a content sigh leaving his lips. He glanced over at the bed and seen Michael sitting there crossed legged, with sleep mussed hair and lazy eyes.

"Morning." Luke yawned out, his hand quickly shooting up to cover his mouth.

Michael rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely, arching his back and raising his arms above his head as he woke up fully. "Good morning," he hummed in response, smiling lazily at Luke.

He stretched his legs out over the edge of the bed then stood up, making his way over to the bathroom. He walked in, hearing Luke follow after him. He first splashed his face with some water, smiling at the older boy through the mirror as he dried it off.

"When's the doctor's appointment?" he asked, knowing it was about 9am right now since he had checked the alarm clock when Luke was in the bathroom. His eyes fell to his stomach, seeing it was still bloated and now churning. He poked his pooch and sighed, trying to suck in it a little.

Luke walked up behind Michael and purposely wrapped his arms around his waist, all too aware of the fact that he was trying to suck it in. Luke rested his chin on Michael's shoulder and glanced up at him through the mirror.

"Its at 11." Luke mumbled, his voice still a little heavy with sleep. Luke looked at himself in the mirror and internally cringed. His hair was messed up and his eyes looked bland without the usual black eyeliner that lined them.

Michael nodded and placed his dainty hands over Luke's arms, lightly stroking them with his thumbs. "Miss your eyeliner?" he asked, seeing Luke make a face as he looked at himself in the mirror. He giggled to himself and kissed the side of Luke's face, slowly pulling away.

"I might have some you left here, or my own," he said and opened the top left drawer of the lower counter-cabinet, revealing some of his makeup.

Luke perked up at Michael's words and unwrapped his arms from around the boys waist. He walked over to the drawer and began to rummage through it, frowning to himself when the only color of eyeliner he could see was brown.

"We are stopping by my house." Luke grumbled as he threw the eyeliner back into the drawer and slammed it shut. Luke had a small pout on his face until he remembered that he could also get a few of his clothes, including the new skeleton top he had just got.

Michael watched Luke toss the eyeliner back in the drawer and closed it with excessive force. "Babe," he said, his voice calm and gentle. He closed the drawer since it had bounced back slightly from Luke slamming it shut. He hated to see Luke get upset over the simplest of things.

Luke looked up at Michael and smiled at the small name. "Kitten?" He asked, taking a step forward. Luke placed both hands on either side of Michael's hips and drug the boy closer to him, his smile never fading.

"You can properly meet my aunt today." Luke said, his face suddenly going bright and his eyes lighting up. He has wanted Michael to meet his aunt for a while now, he just really never knew when the right time was but today was definitely the day.