Chapter 10

Michael slept peacefully that night, his body remaining close and curled into Luke's. He slept with a smile on his face, loving the fact he was so safe and secure in the older boy's arms.

The following morning, Michael woke up later than expected. He slowly climbed out of bed, making sure he didn't wake Luke up.

He tip-toed to his dresser and pulled on panties and an oversized t-shirt, which fell to his mid-thighs. He then did his morning routine in the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. He made some pancakes, along with bacon, eggs, and chopped fruit.

Luke had a wonderful night's sleep, he can't deny that it was about Michael though. In his dream him and Michael had sex, but it wasn't the kind Luke was used to... Instead, it was slow and calm and absolutely mind blowing.

Luke whined a little in his sleep as he felt the warmth from the bed leave, but in his dream, Michael was still beside him, giggling about Luke's v-line and blushing as he touches Luke's abs.

A few minutes after Michael left, Luke's dream began to fall apart. He knew something was missing. In his dream state, he rolled over, his arms stretching out in search of the warm, soft body he had slept with the night before. Luke's eyebrows furrowed a little when he didn't find the body. He cracked one eye open, hoping to see the boy in bed next to him, but nope. He wasn't there. Luke's eyes danced around the room and when he came up empty, he set up with a loud huff.

Luke got out of the bed and slipped on his boxers from the previous night before he walked out of the room and down the stairs, ignoring his very obvious morning wood.

Michael made the plates, perfectly setting the pancakes and adding toppings. He smiled to himself and twirled around the kitchen, setting the table and making glasses of juice.

When he heard footsteps and grumbling, he spun around and smiled widely as he saw Luke. "Good morning, handsome," he cooed and pulled him close, gently kissing his nose. He giggled and looked Luke over, gently biting his lip as he saw his massive bulge.

"You left." Luke grumbled, staring at the table which had pancakes and juice on it. The house smelt amazing as Luke took a deep breath in. Luke bit his lip hard. This boy had just made breakfast and Luke was acting like a child.

Luke sighed, looking over at Michael. "I'm sorry." He said, his eyes bulging out of his head as he took in the boys clothes. He was wearing an oversized shirt with a pair of panties and nothing else. "Jesus Michael." Luke groaned, feeling turned on beyond belief, but also very hungry.

Michael blushed deep red and he smiled shyly. "I-I just threw this on," he said honestly fumbling with the hem of his shirt. He rubbed his thighs together and turned off the stove.

"U-Um breakfast?" he asked awkwardly, waving a hand to the table.

Luke nodded, gulping loudly as he took a seat at the table. He looked at Michael as the boy sat down and crossed his legs. He bite his lip as he turned his gaze back to the table. "You're very fuckable in that." Luke said, his blunt honesty coming out before he can stop it.

Michael's jaw dropped slightly and he gulped, a shaky breath emitting from his lips. "I-Is that so?" he asked, still trying to process what exactly Luke had said.

Wow how that aroused him. Just the simplest words riled him up and he couldn't help but squeeze his thighs a little.

Luke folded his hands on the table before he grinned at Michael. "It is very true." Luke said, licking his bottom lip.

Luke watched as Michael squeezed his thighs together, the shirt getting pulled down a little. "I love reactive you are to me." Luke praised Michael, smiling to himself because that was honestly hot. He loved when people would react to the simplest of things.