Chapter 20

Luke stared at Michael through the mirror, watching as droplets of water slowly rolled down his swollen stomach before it disappeared between his legs. He groaned softly and tightened his hold on the sink, his boxers becoming slightly tented.

He was breathing heavily through his nose as he watched the boy turn around to retrieve something, giving Luke a perfect view of his round, very wet, butt. "Nice ass" Luke growled quietly, causing Michael to squeal quietly and pull the shower curtain closed.

Michael blushed heavily and kept the curtain shut. "Go in the bedroom," he whined, turning around again and grabbing the shampoo. He peeked back again, feeling a little paranoid that Luke would nose around the shower curtain.

He sighed softly and poured a reasonable amount onto his palm, soon lathering it the shampoo into his hair and relaxing a little. Mikey would've preferred a bath, but he wanted to bathe quickly -- a shower being the faster way. He whined to himself and looked down at his ugly, swollen feet and sighed.

Luke scowled at the closed curtain, his arms crossing over his chest defiantly. He huffed quietly and went to take a step forward, only to hear Michael whine softly. "Michael?" Luke asked softly. He stayed close to the counter, knowing that whine was one Michael used when he was displeased with something.

Michael grumbled and huffed softly, ducking his head under the showerhead. "I don't like my feet," he mumbled childishly, rinsing out the shampoo then putting in some conditioner and repeating the washing process.

Luke sighed softly and shook his head, knowing he was about to hear a little rant from Michael about why it sucks being pregnant. "Why don't you like your feet?" He asked, his tone exactly the same one he uses to talk to children.

Michael muttered incoherent things to himself and rinsed his hair once more. "They hurt and they're so swollen and ugly," he rambled, his tone sounding like a whiny child's. He rinsed off his body once more then shut off the water, leaning against the wall for a moment.

Luke bite his lip and walked forward, grabbing a towel off the rack and walking towards the shower. "You're feet are beautiful." Luke reassured him as he opened the curtain, passing the fluffy white towel to the boy.

Michael looked at Luke and took the towel, briefly drying his body then wrapping it around himself, covering his torso as well. "Look at them! Ugly!" he said, sticking out his foot in Luke's view. He whined and walked out of the bathroom, going in the bedroom and cooling off.

Luke rolled his eyes and followed after Michael, watching as the boy set down on the bed. Luke walked over to him and set down next to him, gently lifting the boy's feet into his lap. He examined them for a second, seeing they were indeed swollen but he didn't see anything ugly about them.

"I think they are perfect." Luke whispered sincerely, his hands gently massaging one of Michael's feet.

Michael hissed softly but relaxed as Luke kneaded his foot gently. "I think they're ugly," he grumbled again, untying the towel and letting it fall at his sides. He closed his eyes, not caring he was completely bare. He was burning up from the shower but the bedroom thankfully was cooling him off due to the lack of steam.

Luke ignored Michael's comment and leaned over a little, grabbing the body lotion off the nightstand table. He set up straight again and opened the lotion before squirting a generous amount on his hands. He slowly massaged the lotion into Michael's feet and legs, stopping once both of the boy's legs were completely lotioned. He gently set Michael's feet onto the ground and stood up, moving around Michael so he could lotion his back.

Mikey grunted as he was moved around, tugging a pillow close and laying his head on it. He swayed his feet a little and closed his eyes, shivering as the cool lotion hit his back. Luke's hands soon warmed it, moving them in firm, precise motions.