Chapter 7

As soon as Michael got home, he began getting ready for their date. He sent Luke his address then hopped in the shower. He shaved everywhere, though he had waxed just the other day. He felt as if everything had to be perfect.

After his shower, he blow dried his hair and styled it as usual -- fluffy. He then changed into his clothes which was the skirt requested from Luke and a matching crop top with little heart designs.

Michael hesitantly applied makeup, only putting on very light foundation and some clear-liquid mascara. He applied some Baby Lips then put on his heels.

Luke waited until the last minute to get dressed. He put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tank top that has a skeleton finger flipping you off. He then styled his hair like every other day and put on black eyeliner before he put on a pair of black converses.

He gave himself a once over in the mirror before grabbing his car keys and leaving his house. Once he got into his car he put the directions Michael gave him into his gps before driving off. Still slightly calm from the joints he smoked at school.

When he reached Michael's house he took a deep breathe in and exhaled it as he got out of the car. He took long strides up Michael's driveway and with the little courage he had left, he knocked on Michael's door. His hands shaking slightly.

Michael frantically sprayed some hairspray then put on some perfume. He jogged downstairs and stepped into his heels, soon opening the door.

"He--" he cut himself as he took in the sight in front of him. Never has he found a punk rock kid so hot in his life.

"Whoa," he breathed out, looking him over several times. Luke looked so good in those skinny jeans and his biceps were showed off thanks to the tank top. The material of the shirt also showed his defined abs through it.

He found himself biting his lip and staring at them, so amazed by how fit Luke was.

Luke smiled to himself, feeling satisfied that he left the boy speechless. That was, until he looked over Michel's outfit.

The boy, as promised, was wearing a skirt that just barely covered his perfectly round ass. His crop top gave Luke a perfect view of the pale, silky smooth skin around his throat. His perfectly thick thighs were out on display too and the heels made Michael slightly taller, making it that much easier for Luke to stare into his eyes.

"You look hot as fuck." Luke breathed out once he formed a coherent thought. "I mean... Damn" Luke balled his hands into fists to keep himself from being tempted to touch the boy.

Michael finally looked into Luke's eyes, seeing those blue orbs rake over his figure. He cleared his throat and shyly clasped his hands behind his back.

"I-Is it too much?" he asked and fixed the crop top a little then tugged down at the ends of the skirt slightly. Luke was dressed so casual as if they were going to a club and Michael was dressed as if they were attending some fancy lunch with family.

"No" Luke said a little too quickly. "I mean no." He said, clearing his throat. He reached out and took one of Michael's hands.

"It's perfect." He whispered sincerely. "Shall we go?" He asked, slightly tugging on his hand. Luke was trying to get Michael out of the house because if they stayed here for one for minute, Luke would fuck Michael up against the door.

Mikey giggled at Luke's eagerness and released his hand. "Calm down, Lucas," he said and turned back around, first locking the door then slipping the key back in his purse. He smiled softly at him and took his hand once more, following him out to his car.