Chapter 1

Luke watched the boy stare at him for a moment then quickly look away. Michael quietly pulled out his favorite pen, which had purple ink and had floral designs along the actual pen part. He tapped it nervously against the desk, feeling eyes glued to him.

Luke licked his lips and leaned towards the nervous figure of Michael, his eyes scanning over his body briefly. And wow it was fine.

"Nice ass by the way," Luke whispered into Michael's ear, his breath tickling the sensitive area.

Mikey bit his lip as he suppressed the moan that was threatening to escape past his lips. Squeezing his legs together, he turned his gaze back to the front of the class, deciding he's missed enough of the lesson already.

As the teacher continued rambling on, Mikey felt something tickling the side of his ankle, causing him to jerk it back. When he turned his head, Luke was staring at him with his intense gaze.

"S-Stop," Michael stuttered out, turning slightly in his seat so he couldn't see Luke.

"You're just giving me a better view of that ass of yours," Luke said, his gaze glued to Michaels cloth covered ass. He smirked to himself as he saw the panty-lines. He licked his lips at just the thought of seeing the boy in just his panties.

Michael's face began burning with the obvious blush he was sporting, but he wouldn't turn around. He would just ignore the attractive - yes, attractive - boy behind him.

A few minutes passed by without any inappropriate comments being said, so Mikey smiled in victory, thinking he had won and Luke was finally going to give up, but he could never be more wrong.

"I could make you feel good, baby. Just turn around and talk to me." Luke said, his voice going down to a mere whisper.
Michel spun around in his seat, but before he could get a word out, the sound of the bell ringing throughout the school was heard.

He jumped up from his desk and gathered up his stuff before turning around and quickly scurrying out of the classroom, both flustered and turned on by a few simple words.

"A skirt like that leaves little to the imagination," a voice rang out behind Michael, causing his steps to falter.

Michael slowly turned around and swallowed thickly, nervously staring up at the punk boy. And wow he was tall.

"W-What does that mean?" he asked quietly, nervously tugging at the ends of his skirt. This was one of those advantages he had. He could wear a skirt without having to worry about a boner, especially at a time like this. His panties were slightly damp, but it wasn't too unbearable.

Luke felt a sudden burst of pleasure as he realized just how innocent this boy was. Damn, he could be fun.

"It means I can see that perfect little ass of yours." Luke said, smirking down at Michael.

Michael blushed deeply and bit down on his lip softly. "Y-You stare a lot," he said quietly and looked down at his shoes, glancing at Luke's black Vans. "And smirk," he mumbled.

Luke chuckled a little. "I like to admire things that I want." As Luke watched the boy, the innocence that he was portraying did things to him that he couldn't explain. Just thinking about the things they could do together made his cock stir in his pants. " I don't mean to smirk, baby, just a habit." Luke admitted, a small smile on his lips.

Mikey nibbled on his bottom lip and slowly nodded. "Y-You want me?" he whispered, looking back up at Luke with innocent green eyes. There were two outcomes of this. Luke would find out his true self and call him a freak or he would accept the fact he was a hermaphrodite.