Chapter Sixty-Two

Start from the beginning

Peeta and I both burst out laughing.

"Cheese-Bun Mellark?" Peeta asks her.

Willow nods, "I think it sounds good." She says in her most serious tone of voice.

He snorts and I laugh harder, shaking my head.

"That is the funniest thing she's ever said." I say laughing so hard I'm nearly in tears.

Of all things she could've suggested we name the baby. 

Peeta laughs too, mostly at me because I rarely laugh this hard anymore.

"What? You don't like that name?" Willow asks, making a face and crossing her arms.

I giggle, "It'll have to be a nickname, Willow." I say laughing.

"That'll be a cute nickname." Peeta says sarcastically and nudges me with his elbow.

I laugh and not my head.

Willow sighs, "I like it." She says kind of angry that we are laughing.

"I like it too but I think we should probably find something else." I say truthfully.

She sighs deeply, kind of frustrated sounding.

"Ugh, I don't know then. You and Daddy can think of something because I can't." She says shaking her head, throwing in the towel.

I chuckle, "Well, we will figure something out when the baby gets closer to being here." I tell her.

She nods.

"Can we go see the lights now?" Willow asks us she says puffing her bottom lip out and batting her eyes.

"Sure." Peeta says and stands up. He helps me up, even though I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself.

Then we load her up in the car.

I packed us some blankets for the car ride and Willow wanted to bring her lamb, since she can't take him very many places anymore, she wanted him to come with us tonight.

I hand Willow a blanket and then wrap one around myself and Peeta gets in too, taking my hand and intertwining my fingers.

We start heading towards downtown District 12.

"Willow, let's get out and we can go get some hot chocolate." Peeta says, pulling up to a diner.

"Should we go inside?" He suggests.

I nod, "Yeah, let's go." I say unbuckling my seatbelt and then reaching back to help Willow.

We go inside and sit at a booth.

Willow stays with me while Peeta orders.

"Momma, I'm so esited for tonight." Willow tells me.

I smile, "Me too. After this we can go drive around town and look at the Christmas lights." I tell her.

"Yeah and then after tomorrow I get to stay home with you all day again."

I chuckle, "Only for two weeks though." I remind her.

She frowns, "Oh yeah."

"You have 5 more months after you go back from Christmas until you get to stay home with me for the summer." I tell her.

She smiles, "How long until the baby comes after summer?"

"The baby should get here about a month Daddy's birthday comes around. A few weeks before."

"Aw. Okay." She says frowning.

"There's still awhile to go, remember?"

Willow nods, "Yeah, I know I am just really ready for the baby to be here."