❥ Final || ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

🌟 The Next Day 🌟

"Kiran. Your Grandmother was looking for you." Tim walked in Kiran's room after knocking. Kiran sat up from her bed, her blue pyjamas were in wrinkle and she looked like she just woke up but that wasn't the only thing that distracted the Red Robin—Her pyjamas were slide to the side, showing her naked stomach which was flat from not eating too much. She was in too much stress for eating and enjoying.

"Ugh." Kiran's hair was messier than before. She looked like she was sick or something, "What?" She smiled, looking like a drunk—which she's totally not—person.

Tim sighed, Could Kiran get any more childish? "Grandma's calling, you dumb-dumb." If only he could walk towards her and flick her by the forehead would make him soo happy but he did walk towards her but to only pulled her out from bed, "your grandma. Is. Calling. You!"

"Okay, okay." Kiran stretched, pulling herself away from Tim after he lift her up to the ground, "Your strong." She smirked and Tim blushes, he looked away, feeling rather Uncomfortable, "Yeah sure. You were light after all." He had to make an excuse to prevent awkwardness but before he could add anymore, a voice interrupted.

"Kiraaan~" both of them snapped their head to the paper sliding door to find Wolfin in a happy form, "What's wrong?" Kiran raised an eyebrow, walking passed Tim to talk to Wolfin. Tim didn't mind it, he walks out afterward to talk to Beast Boy who waited for news but there were none, "I watch the news and heard that Tonight, we have a meteor-shower! Or.. Maybe because it was in Japanese." Wolfin laughed awkwardly in the end, "Let me see." Kiran walk pass Wolfin to get to the living room. Meteor-Shower? In Japan?

"Grandma." Kiran stopped her track in the entrance of the living room after seeing her young grandma sitting on one of the cushion with Batgirl, Stephanie Brown, "Ah, Um, Tim told me that you were looking for me." Kiran told quietly, hoping that her words sounded polite, "hi." Her Grandmother nodded, speaking in Japanese as a 'yes'.

"What is it?" Kiran asked before sitting on one of the cushion that her grandmother motion her to, Wolfin followed her by sitting beside her, "By the end of this month, i will start teaching you about your powers but in this rate. I know that you are still upset of what had happen in the past but know this, my dear child. The past makes you stronger."

"So.. When will we start again?" Kiran raised an eyebrow before knowing her mistake, "No, i mean the day." She crack a smile. Her grandmother gave a chuckle at her childish granddaughter, "Monday."

----
🔥 Afterward 🔥
----

"So.. What do you want to do today, Kiran?" Brooke flew up in the thick air, upside down just to tease the black haired female as she sat against an old tree, watching the sea moves, "I-i don't know, it's a free day today." She admitted, it's been long since they ever had a free day.

However the others were a bit.. Busy. Tim is still in the aircraft, trying to have a conversation with Nightwing. Stephanie is practicing her martial art with her newly found friend whom is Kiran's Grandmother, Beastboy and Kid Flash are in the backyard, playing around. Billy? He's.. somewhere.

"Wanna talk girl stuff?" Brooke then sat down on the ground upon Kiran with her legs crossed. Kree decided to sit her and so as Wolfin, "Girl talk?" Wolfin laughed, "What's that? About Breast and stuff?"

"No, it's Girl's privacy if I'm not mistaken." Kree corrected.

Kiran paused for a while, "As in.. Who do you love? Gossips and stuff?" She often do Girl stuff for now. It's been a while. Brooke shook her head sharply, "I'm new to earth and i already know what Girl talk is.." She muttered, "Alright! "Let's start with Wolfin! Who do you love?" Brooke pointed to the brunette wolf who was currently scratching her ear until Brooke called out, "What? Love?" She let her hand down and think, "I-i don't know. Beast Boy?" She immediately look away after told, she's seriously embarrassed when it comes to admitting.