❥ Chapter 8 || ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

"SHAZAM!"
Lighting struck three of them but two flew against the walls with groans of pain while the other stayed. Kiran accidentally hit the cabinet as she did.

"No.. No.." Kiran held onto an older male as if it was someone so important to her. She hugged him while An older female was on her lap, both dead.

They were surrounded in fire but surprisingly Kiran wasn't effected by it. Her face was swollen and tears were flowing down from her eyes.

"This is all my fault!" She cried aloud in pain.

"Cyborg stop-!" Kiran's eyes flattered and what she seen upon her was Cyborg and another muscular man but.. where's Billy?

"B-Billy-" she was cut off by her own flashback flowing in her mind as if it was pushing in her mind all at once.

"Freeze!" The policemen shouted upon her while she stood up, gently setting the older male and female on the ground.

The policemen upon her stared at her in fear while he holds his gun to her. Kiran somehow could see her reflection in the policemen's eyes, the person she is.. Isn't herself anymore.

Red and black hair, yellow scales everywhere and she has golden dragon-like wings behind her. Her eyes were now red instead of brown.

Who is she?

Soon a lot of policemen came to surround her. Ambulance came and also the firefighters.

Kiran was afraid. Did she do all of this because she was upset? Kiran turned around to see that all of the policemen were pointing their guns at her. With fear, Kiran flew up in speed to escape them.

Their bullet shot her but happily, her wings became her shield as she flew, fires flaming behind as she did but somehow, one bullet caught her hair causing her to panic and her wings suddenly didn't work anymore.

"AHHH!" She screamed as she fell towards the ground in speed.

"Kiran.. Kiran.." She heard her name being called while being shake as well. Her eyes fluttering open to adjust to the lighting and after she did, the muscular male from just now with Cyborg was upon her-Holding her tiny body in his large hands.

Kiran just stared at him in shock before he snapped her out, "uh-hey?" He smiled awkwardly then help her up.

Kiran rubbed her forehead in pain, "ugh.. Where's Billy?" Was her first word after being in unconscious for a while. Cyborg was also nowhere to be found but she didn't mind about that.

"Billy.. Uh, left with Cyborg." The muscular male answered, a slight nervousness in his voice was heard, "without me?" Kiran asked, sadness filled in her face. How could Billy leave her unconscious and with another stranger with her? That was strange of him to do that..

"He asked me to take care of you. Don't worry about him, he's uh, taking care of things with Cyborg" The male explained, sensing that Kiran was upset.

Kiran then nodded, understanding to what he's trying to explain but she doesn't even know him. Maybe Billy trust him too much, "care to explain to me about yourself?" Kiran asked, glancing to the muscular male in front of him who seems nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm Shazam! How could you not know me? I'm like-the hero here!" He frowned, pouting that Kiran wouldn't know about a hero like him who usually stands beside Superman.