❥ Chapter 2 || ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ

"Could it be.. My parents?" Kiran asked, having a little hope in heart that it could be her parents but on the look on Cassie's face immediately turned her hope down and knew that it wasn't , "I'm sorry, sweetheart but it's the Malfoy family.. They heard about you and decided to adopt you but with your permission first.."

Kiran suddenly looked down in sadness, her eyes filled in tears.

Where were her parents...?

Cassie and Tim noticed this.

Cassie tried to cheer her up by leaning in and gave a sad smile while placing a hand on her shoulder in firm, "Just remember to look in the future, not the past because the past isn't worth it for you to make your future." Cassie spoke in a soft and kind way. It brought Kiran's heart lighter once she heard it and a smile suddenly crack in, "Thanks" she spoke in almost a whisper.

Her brain wishes her to ask about her parents but her heart told her not to. She probably wouldn't bare the truth if it was bad.

Standing up from her bed, she struggles to walk towards the door until Tim's hand gripped onto her wrist then helped her out, "Don't Worry, i got you."

"Thanks.." Kiran mumbled. She thought of herself being a bit useless because being helped three times a day? That's ridiculous although she didn't remember the first attack from the bullies nor Billy, her saviour.

After making her way through the hospital door until the waiting room, two couples immediately stood up from sitting on a chair after Cassie stood in front of Kiran, "Can we see her?" They both asked in union.

Kiran was a bit freaked out by that. How did they know her?

"Yeah, sure." Cassie backed up without realising that Kiran behind her until she actually backed onto Kiran then yelp to the side after apologising.

Kiran and the married couple seems to have a staring contest for a while but the wife lose causing her to shook her head and smiled a delight smile at Kiran, "Hello there, dear Kiran." She spoke.

Kiran noticed that both of the married couple had very light blonde hair that could be seen as white and is very long that extended until their waist including the husband. The wife actually looks friendly but the husband looks strict, his eyes seems to be staring into her soul causing her to shiver, "Hello.." Kiran wanted to find Tim or Cassie for comfort but couldn't.

All of a sudden, the wife bend down to her height like she was a little child, "i need to ask you something.." She spoke while her husband stares her down.

Kiran only nodded back in answer, showing them that she's shy, "I heard about your incident and seems like nobody can take care of you now.. All I've ever wanted was a beautiful daughter but i only have one handsome son and the doctor said I couldn't get pregnant anymore. So, since your available and mature enough.. would you be in our family for your sake and my dreams?" She asked in a kind way, sadness fills in the Wife's eyes when she mentioned about her couldn't have a child anymore.

She seems to be very depressed to wanting to have a daughter causing Kiran's heart to be weaken. She frowned for a while, thinking of a way to decline but all my mind keeps saying was to accept them and lastly.. she did,

"I accept the adoption."

-TimeSkip

After leaving the hospital and saying Her goodbyes to Tim and Cassie. They went to sign all the contracts about adoptions and having the agreements from their lawyers, Kiran was officially a Malfoy.

They brought her to their home and the house was super huge. Kiran couldn't stop staring at outside until her new-mother took her in.

The inside was more beautiful then the outside.

"You guys are rich..?" Kiran didn't want to sound rude by asking their wealth.

"Why yes, we're the richest family in the neighbourhood if you haven't noticed." The mother smiled proudly. By then, Kiran didn't regret accepting their adoptions.

"Come, Kiran. We'll show you to your room." The mother told, grabbing her hand softly while the father left to work . Honestly she was glad that the father left to work since he had seem to be glaring at her so far and it's freaking her out.

After the mother lead her through a long hallway, they finally reach to the end-A door that had been decorated and a letter was set upon it, 'Kiran's room' it said. Kiran immediately wondered if they had expected her to join their family before she even accepted them.

"Our maids had made the letters while we were out to sign all the contracts. I called them about you and they were all excited." The wife explained as if she had read Kiran's mind.

Kiran looked at the mother and nodded understandingly, "Okay." Was the only word that could form in her mouth because of her shyness. She could have thanked the mother but she once again, is too shy.

The mother smiled then opened the door to only be greeted by maids, "Welcome to your new home, dear Kiran." They all bowed and spoke in union which also freaked Kiran out. She stared at all of them while they walked out of her room then gesture Kiran to walk in which she did.

The room was really pretty, the walls were covered in dark blue, the bed was a queen size with black as a cover. A brown huge closet and a small brown end table was beside the bed, a white study table is in front of the window. The curtains is coloured in blue and black, there is a rug in the middle of the room, a laptop was set on top of the study table and lastly, the closet was filled with wonderful clothes that Kiran never had, "wow..."

Kiran was amazed and impressed. She loved the room especially the dolls that were placed on the bed. A shelf for her to put her books then beside the shelf was a school bag which she knew that she'll be going to school soon.

"Do you love it? The maids made this room for you." The mother walked in and grabbed the adopted daughter on the shoulders. Kiran was a but speechless. She did loved it very much but she felt as if she couldn't love it more then her original room in her parents' house.

"It's wonderful." She turned and smiled at the maids who smiled back and left to finish their chores.

The mother was very happy about it that she had forgotten to tell Kiran something but before she could, the front door was heard open and footsteps came in along with a greeting, "Mom! Dad! I'm home!"

Kiran looked at her mother who snapped her finger like some people who usually did it whenever they lose, "who is that?" Kiran asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That my child.. Is your older brother."
--
OOC: ooh! Can't wait to make the next chapter! It's pretty exciting so far but this seems a bit boring-is it? I'm very worried! I tried to make the best but y'know I couldn't.. By the way, anyone realised that I'm using Malfoy? And yes, it is then from Harry Potter eho is currently in the muggle world XDD

Yes, the mother is OOC but this is my story so when i say that the mother is friendly. Then she is. Hehehe~

Just. Don't hate me for it.

Reminder:
Tim, Cassie(c) DC Comic
Malfoy(c) Harry Potter
Kiran, StoryLine(c) Mine