❥ Chapter 5 || ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

"Kiran!" The female heard a familiar scream. Her head wiping to left and right to find-out who it was but the burning fires were blocking her views.

Kiran continued to search. She managed to walk through the flame without being burnt.

Her head looks down at her hands to check and none were injured as she had expected, "Kiran!" She heard her name being cried once again.

Kiran decided to run. Her feet making cracking noises in each step she makes. The wooden floors breaks behind her while she ran through the long hallways. She eventually saw her bedroom door and walked in quickly as the floor behind her breaks and fell into a deep long hole.

Upon her was two familiar couples who held each others' hands while they stare sacredly at another female who looked alike like Kiran. A younger her from three-four days ago. weaker looking then she is now.

Flames were bursting out of her mouth as she cried in sorrow but her lips weren't burnt as it should be. Her parents were deadly scared of their own daughter as she cried out fire when all of a sudden, an explosion came that caused Kiran to cover her eyes with her sleeves.

"Mom! Dad!"

She jolted up from her sleep. Eyes in tears as she wiped her head around to see her roommates sleeping peacefully. She sigh in relief that none of them woke up from her scream.

She wiped her tears away.

When all of a sudden, a breeze contacted her bare shoulder causing her to shiver then looked to where the source was, she found out that it came from a window which was still open.

Kiran decided to draw it close by standing up from the comfy bed then walked towards the window. She was about to close it when a strong light caused her to go blind for a while. She later had her eye sight back to normal and was so curious to where the light came from.

Looking back to her sound asleep roommates, she took her time to search for the light source. She jumped out of the window and landed safely on the grassy ground. She stood up straight then dusted the grass and mud off of her hands, she eventually stuck her tongue out in disgust, "Ew."

After she was done, Kiran walked and looked around in the backyard. There sat a boy in their swing and she decided to see who it was.

It was Billy.

Happily, he haven't noticed that she was there yet, "Can't sleep?" Kiran asked out of the blue, expecting to scare him and she saw that Billy had startle from her voice which means she successfully did scared him.

Kiran tried to hide her laugh when Billy looked at her in shock, "W-Wha-Ahem.." He cleared his throat then tried to look natural before continuing, "Y-y-yeah.. Can't sleep..." He mumbled.

Kiran took a swing beside him and sat down, her legs swinging front and back softly, "How about you?" Billy asked, turning to look at her face.

Kiran was silent for a while, a blank face was on before she decided to answer honestly, "Had a nightmare."

Billy nodded softly after listening, he leaned his back straight and sigh, "Their aren't real." He pointed. Kiran knew it too but it seem so real especially the fire breathing.

Her parents crying in fear...

Was it her fault that her parents died?

"I don't know.. It seems real." Kiran said softly in almost a whisper. Her eyes swelling in tears but she didn't want it to flow out.

Billy noticed this from her cracking voice. Oh man, he's so bad at cheering people up, "H-hey! Don't cry!" His face was red in embarrassed and Kiran's face was red as well because of crying.

She shook her head quickly, wiping her tears away, "I'm not crying." She lied and he knew it.

Staring at Kiran, Billy felt uncomfortable then again, why does he feel that he wanted to help her? Like four days ago yet she didn't even remember about it-It felt like a waste.

"I'm sorry, Billy. I didn't mean to forget the day you saved me." Kiran told as if she had read his mind. Billy continued to stare at her dark brown orbs while listening, a blank face was on, "Why did you forget? How is it possible?"

Kiran fiddled her fingers while looking down. She was afraid to answer that she wasn't brave to even look at him until he told her to, "Look at me" annoyed was in his voice. Kiran quickly look at him and realised that his face was closer but she couldn't help but stare at his dazzling blue eyes.

"I-i got amnesia three days ago..i don't remember what happen to my previous life but i do remember my basic, well, all except my birthday" She answered honestly in almost a whisper. She doesn't want people to pity her especially someone like Billy.

Her eyes shifted downwards as she spoke before looking back up at him. Billy's eyes were seen sadness inside, "But don't worry, I'll get them back." Kiran smiled, trying to change the atmosphere.

Suddenly, Kiran's eyes shifted at Billy's wounded lips-Her head coming towards him as well as Billy and the next thing she knew it, she was kissing him.

Their lips moved in sync, French kissing that is. Kiran's hands flew up to his black hair, ruffling it in her fingers as Billy held her cheeks to kiss her deeper. He felt sparks in his heart as well as Kiran.

She didn't want it to end but unfortunately, Kiran was unsure of her feelings towards Billy.

Once they were apart, red faces were plastered in each of their cheeks. Billy smiled at her and Kiran smiled back, "What was that for?" Billy asked, chuckling.

Kiran giggled, "I-i don't know, i felt like i should do it." She answered to what she feels like in her heart.

Billy smiled, "Your my first kiss." He told, ruffling his hair awkwardly. He straighten his body before turning to Kiran who was already looking at him, "I hope that I'm your first kiss as well because y'know, you don't remember." Billy joked, winking his eyes towards the confused Kiran who was still progress in what he meant.

Billy just stood up, hands in hair as he walk towards the house, "You coming?" He asked, turning half of his body towards Kiran who finally understood his joke-Had a red face but manage to keep calm before running towards Billy to walk inside.

Meanwhile, The beautiful sunset behind them were rising above their heads.
--
OOC: Reminder that they are 15-17 years old here, Kiran is turning sweet 16 soon. Yeah, Young love-But they aren't together though.

Find out next if you guys want to know their relationship 😂

Reminder
Billy Batson(c) DC Comic
Kiran & Storyline(c) Mine