CHAPTER 34 (Blair)

Blair

I washed my hands under the warm water and looked at the silly smile on my face. I had done that. I had made Travis groan and cry out and even grab the sofa like his life depended on it until he got off. Me. I did it. And not once had I gone to that dark place. I had been all wrapped up in watching Travis and knowing I was the one giving him that pleasure. It was a high. I had gotten some crazy high from it. The way he'd looked at me, in awe, like I was some wonderful gift. He always made me feel special, but in that moment, I felt like a goddess. His goddess.

"You are entirely too pleased with yourself," his deep voice said, and I watched through the mirror as he walked up behind me. He had a lazy, satisfied grin on his face, and I had put it there. I was pleased with myself.

"I am," I admitted.

He pulled my hair back away from my neck and pressed a kiss there.

"Mmm-hmm, it's cute and sexy," he said in a whisper. "But it's also fucking hot."

I felt goose bumps cover my skin when his tongue darted out and licked my neck.

"I just have one small problem with it," he said, then nipped my ear.

"Yeah?"

** Sexual scenes below; read at you're own risk. You have been warned. **

His hand pressed against my stomach and pulled me back against him. "Yeah. I do. You got to see me cum all over your hand. Now I want to see you cum all over mine," he said, as his fingers teased the waistline of my shorts.

We had tried that before. I'd panicked. I didn't want to mess this morning up. "What if I'm not ready?" I asked, unable to deny how the way his fingers slipped into the top of my bottoms made me tremble with excitement.

He paused a moment, and then his mouth trailed kisses back down my neck and across my shoulder. "I've thought about that. I've been thinking about it. I need to keep you with me when I touch you. So I want to try it again, but I won't stop talking to you. I will reassure you the whole time and make sure you know it's me. Do you want to try?"

My breasts were aching, but the space between my legs felt like it was on fire. I wanted this. My body wanted it. And I loved Travis. He wanted this. "Okay," I replied.

"Thank fuck," he growled. He picked me up like a chills and carried me to the bed and lay down beside me.

"You smell so good. When I'm back home, I lie in my bed at night, and I can smell a hint of you. It teases me. I want you there with me," he whispered in my ear, as he slowly began easing his hand in my shorts. I didn't have panties on underneath, and he was about to find that out.

When he slid far enough to realise it, he stopped. "Baby, you aren't wearing any panties," he said in a deep voice.

I turned my head so I could see him. His eyes looked much like they did when I was touching him. This excited him that much. The wetness between my legs got worse, and I was embarrassed for him to discover how turned on I was.

"Open your legs. Please, for me. Let me touch you. I want to see you come for me. Feel your wetness on my hand. Can you give me that, Blair? I want it so bad."

I swallowed nervously. "I'm wet now," I said, feeling mortified at even having to say it.

His eyes flashed something so intense it made my heart skip a beat. His fingers slid down over my mound and into the folds below. The needy ache I'd had down there all morning was now a throb, and I had to grasp his arm and a fistful of the sheet.

"That's all me. My hand between your legs. My fingers touching your little pussy. Me, baby. Me. Its all mine. Ill always take care of you. No one will hurt you." His voice was low and at my ear. I was shivering and clinging to him.

He wanted me to keep in the moment with him, and he was doing a wonderful job. I wasn't sure I could be anywhere else.

"When you're ready, I'm going to put my mouth right here," he said, as he ran his finger over my most sensitive spot.
"I'm going to lick this button until you scream and claw at my back while you cum on my face. You'll love it. I swear you will. You will hold my head there and beg me not to stop. Because it will be me."

The building feeling inside of me was growing, and I knew what this was. I'd once brought myself to release before things... happened. I had played fantasies in my head with boys at school while in bed at night. But this was something stronger. It was similar, but it was bigger. I wanted it. I wanted it with Travis.

"That's it, baby. Let me have your pleasure. Give it to me. I want to see you fall apart for me. I want see my girl feel good in my arms. You're so beautiful."

With those words, I broke apart, screaming his name as my body shook and he held me tight. His hand stayed on me, cupping me and riding through the waves of ecstasy with me. I was chanting his name. I heard it in the distance. He was calling me baby and telling me I was incredible. I dint want to come back. This trip was one I could live on. But eventually, it eased, and I slowly descended back to Earth. Travis' arms were still around me, holding me close, and his hand remained on me. His breathing was hard, and his eyes were dark and heated as he stared down at me.

"God, you're gorgeous," he breathed, as I blinked and finally focused on him.

I couldn't talk just yet. That hadn't been at all what I'd experienced in my bed when I was younger. My fingers did not make me do that. Was that even healthy? It was so good it had to be dangerous. And I wanted to do it again. Now.

"I don't want to move my hand. Its coated with you, and I want to keep it that way," he said, moving his head to press a kiss to my nose.

"That was the most exotic thing I've ever seen. I swear to god, you've got me so wrapped around you I can't see straight. I'd stay in this bed and make you cum over and over if you'd let me."

I would let him. I was liking that idea. A lot.

** end of sexual scene **