Pair One : S.Coups and Dino

For -seokshine, xaliennekox, Im_the_diamond

HYUNG AND MAKNAE UNITESSSSS

----------------------

Who's the Dominant one: Apparently the huge guy with black hair and a sharp jawline. Seungcheol it is.

Who's the Tickle Monster: Daddy. Daddy Coups. But it depends, if Chan wants attention, that's how he gets it.

Who's the Big Spoon: Chan would force Seungcheol to let him be the big spoon. Baby wants to love him too.

Who's the Always-Horny One: The one going through puberty. His Hyung's chest is tasty looking.

Who's the Cuddddddlleeerrrr: Both of themmmm! They both need a good cuddling after practice!

Who uses all the hot water: Seungcheol. Straight off Seungcheol. That's his revenge to Chan for filling the hair dryer with flour.

Who is harder to wake up: Chan duh. Seungcheol always wakes up first because Chan will have the whole blanket, leaving his naked hyung shivering.

What's their favourite activity together: Make hot chocolate together! And have cliché dates with roses and many more roses.

Why they build forts: So that Chan can tell Seungcheol his worries that he couldn't speak about in front of the members.

Who's the one on their 'period' most of the time: Chanchanchanchan. Anyway he is going through puberty... Maybe..

What they eat together frequently: Ramyeon. Chan would rather do that than have Seungcheol nag at him about the way he cuts the onions.

Where do they always spend time together: In the practice room, minus everyone else.

Why they fight: Chan's pranks on his hyung can get too overboard.

Who gives in when making up: Seungcheol would always make Chan feel bad, like walking past the younger with his still white hair. So Chan would have to give in.

Who's the one making the corny jokes: Seungcheol! This grandpa wants Chan to remember him with the jokes, and so that Chan would also start cringing in his sleep.

When the other is sick: Seungcheol- Makes sure Chan eats his meds on time, and buys all his favourite food. Chan- Finally gets to cook for his hyung, starts apologising about all the bad things he done just in case Seungcheol would die.

Who's the overprotective one: Chan of course. He doesn't want anyone to take his hyung, so he'll childishly cling onto Seungcheol everytime. He's overprotective in a cute way.

Who likes Mint more: Chan cose why not.

Who thinks Mint is hot: Chan coSE WHY NOT.

Why Mint is hot: CHAN COSE WHY NOT.

----------------------

I'm so fab.