Woozi and Hoshi

For CharolineCharlie

Firstly, before you read, I apologise for the shitty-ness. I don't even know when I wrote this.

------------------

"DO IT PROPERLY (Y/N)!" You heard your dance instructor shout across the room through the music. You cursed to yourself and continued the dance, still repeating the same mistakes.

Once the dance ended, many people were groaning and rolling their eyes at you. You looked down, fiddling with your fingernails.

Everyone ran to take their water bottles when your instructor told you to take a break, while you trudged like a zombie. Once you got that,Jihoon, your best friend, passed you your water bottle.

"What's wrong with you today, (Y/N)?" He asked, making you shrug. You yourself didn't know why you were being this way, you were normally good and concentrated on the class.

Jihoon pat your shoulder and offered you a smile, before all of you got into position for the dance routine again. Your instructor looked at you threateningly, you then clearing your throat nervously.

Everything went well up to the middle of the dance, and you were already so pleased at yourself. But things just had to get worse. Instead of you missing a step, you tripped and fell on one of them.

The music immediately stopped and you closed your eyes shut, hearing your instructor start to holler loudly. The guy who you fell on got up, then helping you up too.

You felt an immense pain of your calf, as if the muscle there tore. You cursed under your breath and looked at the raging instructor in front of you.

She didn't say a thing, then pointing towards the door. You knew what it meant and staggered to the exit. Jihoon mouthed a sorry at you as you shut he door, and you could only give him a sad smile.

You continued your staggering, and you honestly didn't even know where you were going. Your things were all still in the practice room.

"Are you alright?" Someone suddenly asked you and you turned behind, seeing this guy named Soonyoung. He was normally at the desk of the building.

"Ah, I'm fine," You told him. Soonyoung looked at you, worry all over his face. "Did you hurt yourself during your dance lesson?" Soonyoung asked you, helping you over to a bench nearby that you didn't even know was there at the start.

You nodded and gripped the end of the bench tightly. Soonyoung just stared at you, not knowing what to say. Some tears rolled down your cheeks, and on your lap.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Soonyoung asked softly, thinking that you were crying due to your injury. Right now, you couldn't even think of it.

You worked so hard to join this dance class, just to enter. You still had to work your butt off to afford the class. But right now, the chances of your getting kicked out of the class was seriously huge.

You managed to shake your head before covering your face with your hands, more tears flowing out freely. Soonyoung watched as you started to mumble stuff about getting kicked out.

Soonyoung awkwardly put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him. He looked away as you started to sob loudly, voice wavering unsteadily.

He waited for you to cry your heart out and pulled away, holding you by your shoulders. You looked down, feeling embarrassed to even look at him.

The first time Soonyoung met you, he was extremely awed when he knew you could dance. Soonyoung never had a chance to really continue and strive for his passion of dancing because of his family. They wanted him to work simply.

Soonyoung looked up to you, and you were too embarrassed right now to even believe that. Someone looked up to you, but you were too weak.

"Hey stop crying," He told you, patting your shoulder. Soonyoung brushed his thumbs under your eyes, wiping the tears away. You looked up, pupils shaking.

You didn't know what happened, but Soonyoung was already leaning in slowly with his eyes half open. You didn't want to stop him.

Soonyoung leaned in until your lips touched softly. Your eyes fell close. Soonyoung stayed there for a moment before he started to move his lips. You kissed back almost immediately, mind half hazy.

After a sweet and slow kiss, Soonyoung pulled away with his hands still on your shoulders. You opened your eyes slowly and saw him looking at you.

"(Y/N), you left your--" Someone said as he appeared before the two of you, cutting his own sentence off. The both of you looked up to see Jihoon, holding your things in one hand.

His face was blank and confused at the position the two of you were. Your things went crashing to the floor as Jihoon suddenly grabbed Soonyoung by his collar, then pulling him up and against a wall next to bench.

You got startled by your best friend's sudden action, a little confused too. Maybe the position you and Soonyoung were in could be seen in two ways, and Jihoon looked at it in a different way.

Soonyoung looked down at the smaller boy, shocked by his strength. "Dude, calm down," Soonyoung told him, trying to get Jihoon's hand away from his shirt.

Jihoon pushed Soonyoung against the wall again, harsher this time. "Why the heck is (Y/N) crying?" Jihoon asked, then not letting Soonyoung answer before saying,"What did you do?"

Soonyoung was almost choking by then, still struggling at Jihoon's grip. You decided to get in, prying Jihoon off Soonyoung. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung fiercely, jaw clenched.

"Soonyoung didn't do anything,Jihoon. He was just comforting me," You told Jihoon, holding his arm to avoid him from suddenly punching Soonyoung.

Jihoon squinted his eyes when he thought of the sight he saw before, then relaxing his body weakly when he got what you meant. Soonyoung straightened his shirt, and tried to explain it to Jihoon but you stopped him.

"Oh," Jihoon said, looking at you in the eyes. He pulled away from you, and you swore you could see tears in his eyes. Jihoon backed away from you and smiled weakly.

He looked at Soonyoung and nodded slightly, before walking away. You wanted to go up to him, but froze. You looked at Soonyoung and he looked right into your eyes.

"Go on," He whispered, nodding towards Jihoon. You bit your lower lips and he repeated the two words again. Soonyoung smiled weakly at you and you smiled back, before limping to Jihoon.

"I lost someone I intended to keep,"

---------------------

HEY MY FELLOW READERS~~ MINT IS BACK AFTER SO LONG!! *starts sobbing happily*

IM CURRENTLY IN SEOUL AND I GOT ALL MY LOST SCENARIOS BACK SO IM GOING TO PUBLISH THEM SINCE THE WIFI HERE IS GOOD.

and.

To allllllllllllllllll~ my followers who gave me those nice notes and messages, thanks alot ♥♥♥ I really liked it, no. I loved it! :)))) Thank you really!

My depression is getting better now and I can finally start to write hehehhehhheeheheheheheheheheheheeheh. My brother is so kind *shakes head while smiling*

Okay then, enjoy the spams of my scenarios~~