Vernon

For nhbs__

I made you kinda,KINDA, badass ahahahahahaj

-------------------

You turned around, seeing a guy slammed against the lockers. Everyone became quiet. Vernon casually held the guy by his collar. Your blood was starting to boil,seeing how much a jerk your best friend was being. Or so you thought he was.

"You freaking kidding me right now? Don't you have eyes?" Vernon spat rudely, tightening his grip on the guy's collar. The guy frantically tried pulling his hand off, making Vernon smirk and his other jerky friends laugh evilly.

Maybe the guy bumped into Vernon, or maybe Vernon just had to be mean today. "You won't be off easily,"Vernon's eyes turned serious. Not able to cope with how mean Vernon was being, you casually dropped your skateboard on the floor that made everyone look at you.

All you did was shrug and skate towards Vernon. He stared at ypu lifelessly. Without looking at him, you tried prying his hand off the guy's collar. But failed. "Let him go," You said, annoyed and surprisingly, Vernon did.

The guy smiled softly to you and walked away. Some of Vernon's friends snickered and pushed that guy. After he finally went out of your sight, you brushed some invisible dust off Vernon's shoulder. He followed your every movements with his eyes, seeing your finger near your lips.

You simply blew on your fingers and smiled,"Sorry, some jerk dust was on you." Your other girl best friend muffled a laughter, which had everyone's attention on her. Most people are scared of Vernon. But not you and her, maybe. He's kind of...dangerous?

Vernon smirked and pushed you against the lockers. Just like what he did before to the guy. Just not holding the collar, of course. "Sorry,I don't find a reason you should be here," He mocked. He seriously forgot huh? That you were a queen of comebacks.

"Then find one,"You said. Vernon hit your hand, causing your skateboard to fall and you just stared at him. He started leaning in. No, no, no, no. (Y/N)!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! Why does he always have to do that?

The thing is..Vernon knew that you had a crush on him. But like the stupid and heartless guy he was, he just ignored it. So you did too. But if he does this, you might faint. Like right on the spot. "Oh, are you trying to confess to me again? I told you,I don't like boyish girls,"

You rolled your eyes. "I do like you. But I prefer Seungcheol more," That was when Seungcheol who was lazily texting someone looked at me and Vernon looked at him. It was a lie, both you and Seungcheol knew that. Seungcheol was just a friend you play basketball with.

After finally getting your plan, Seungcheol clicked his tongue and winked at you. Then there goes your girl best friend, bursting out with laughter. She was practically a crazy woman right now, holding her stomach. But Vernon actually ignored her weirdness.

Vernon got very very close to you. That was when you started remembering. Why couldn't he be that bubbly guy you knew last time? That sweet and funny guy. Your childhood friend. The person who said he'll always stay by your side.

With that thought,a few tears rolled down your cheeks unconsciously. But you still kept the intense eye contact with Vernon. His eyes widened, looking at you cry. You had always been strong, even when he or his friends made fun of you. No one else other than you,Vernon and your girl best friend knew you two used to be close friends.

"Come back please..C-Choi Hansol," Your voice cracked as more tears came flowing down your face. Vernon backed away suddenly. His friends were looking at him,and he was looking around nervously. See? He couldn't even admit it. You were nothing to him.

You wiped the tears off your face harshly and picked your skateboard up. After whispering a quiet "Come back.." to Vernon you went off quickly. What was turning you so weak an fragile all of the sudden? Choi Hansol. Vernon.

School ended quite quickly to your surprise, but you stayed in class like what you would normally do. The thing that happened earlier was still stuck on your time. You shook your head. Don't let a jerk ruin your day. Don't let a jerk ruin your life. But he already did.

The back door creaked open, and you wiped the tears that were falling down. When you turned around, you saw Vernon. You only sharply turned your head away and turned my your fist into a ball.

"Listen,Vernon. I don't want to hear an--" Before you could finish our sentence, he cut you off abruptly.

"I love you,"

You blinked your eyes and turned around to look at him. He actually had a soft look in his eyes, also a sincere one. That expression was last worn by him from quite some time. Vernon could be saying the truth, but you couldn't find the courage to believe him.

"I love you,"

He said again,and you found your eyes wet. Why were you crying? Someone's hand came in front of your face, the sleeve wiping your tears away. Only one person did that to you. Hansol. Only Hansol did. Is he finally back?

Taking the chance to speak, you said, "Vernon?" He sat in front of you after turning the chair. "Ani, I'm Choi Hansol," He said happily. More tears came rolling down your cheek. The sound of someone pulling a chair back echoed in the empty classroom.

Warm hands held you in an embrace. Finally, Hansol was back. You held him close to you, and sobbed on his shoulder. "I'm really sorry for everything I did to hurt you..but if you give me a chance,I'll be that friend who said he would always stay by your side. No, your boyfriend who'll take care of you,"

You sobbed loudly, Hansol tightening his grip on you. "I love you," He whospered into your ear. And this time you answered. "I love you too...I always have,"

------------------

This was....okay I guess~ Honestly I don't know what I'm doing singing with a fork in hand right now.... Lemme just say..JACKSON LOOKS MORE GOOD IN SHORTS THAN ME HE'S A GUY THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE