S.Coups

In a sad mood, I'm sorry. But I'm feeling my wolf senses so yeah, you'll know later.

------------------

"Oh,you're still reading this book? Is it that hard to finish ONE book, (Y/N)?"Seungcheol asked as he sat in front of you after turning his chair around. The class became quiet, looking at Seungcheol who actually had the guts to speak to you.

You slammed your book shut and glared at Seungcheol. He smiled sweetly back, ignoring your glare that was meant to scare him. "Leave me alone,"You mumbled and threw the book into your bag, then zipping it up.

Seungcheol coyly shrugged and placed his chin on his plam and stared at you. You literally had a staring contest with him and you gave up soon, shutting your eyes and leaning against your chair. "Can you um.. lend me that book?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

You rolled your eyes and took it out of your back, throwing it harshly to him. He catched it perfectly as you slung your bag over your shoulder and stride out of the class. "It's not important anyway," You muttered like it meant nothing to you, but it was everything.

After successfully escaping school aka hell, you walked over to the small forest next to your school. You walked following your senses, finally ending up at a familiar place.

Where the ground was burnt pitch black, trees scattering eveywhere. Where the fire was. You shrugged like how Seungcheol would normally do, sitting on a fallen bark. Your eyes felt like it was burning, and you felt tears rolling down your cheeks.

You couldn't believe that you were actually crying. The emotionless girl, she's sobbing right now.

Everything's just too hard.

Everything's never right..

Again, you sobbed loudly. Your hand hit your chest several times, trying to get the pain out. But to no avail. It never worked, no matter how hard you tried. You just lost your family. How could things get worser?

Well, the answer was clear when some branches were heard being broken and a familiar voice coughing. You strained your eyes to see clearly, then seeing someone coming closer while blocking out the smoke from their face.

Seungcheol came closing in, his eyes small and squinted. You wiped your tears off your face with your sleeve and pulled Seungcheol to sit next to you. He was staring at you, confused. You got a handkerchief out of your pocket, poured some water on it and offered it to Seungcheol.

He pushed it away from himself and tried to cover your mouth and nose with it but failed. You unconsciously smiled and pressed it against his face. Seungcheol finally gave in and covered his mouth with it.

For a while, he stayed there and looked carefully at your features, admiring them. You were looking around. He wasn't surprised that you were breathing fine with all the smoke around. Seungcheol sheepishly took the book from his hand and placed it on yours.

You opened it in silence, looking at the first page. You saw his normal clumsy and lazy handwriting on it but you still managed to read it.

I'm sorry.

Again, you broke into a smile. Seungcheol smiled together with you. You turned to look at him and held the intense yet soft eye contact with him. His eyes told you many things. Too many.

If he was the first human to know the real you, you wouldn't even mind. Well because he is. Seungcheol was the one who was silently comforting you all the time. He was the one that offered a piece of tissue when they aired the news about your herd dying in a fire. HE was the one who stayed quiet as everyone dissed your family.

They weren't useless. Your family was the best. They protected you from danger, even though the real danger was the humans around you. Your new kind now.

Tears went flowing out of your eyes, realising that all this time.. it was him. Seungcheol reached up and wiped your tears away. You were smiling, but tears were still rolling down your flawless face.

Warm arms were wrapped around your figure as Seungcheol let the handkerchief fall on the ground. You sobbed like a little girl on his shoulder. Right now was the time when you wanted to be with your mother,sobbing and crying your heart out. But it was Seungcheol. Again.

You finally had the courage to hug him back. Seungcheol happily enveloped you in his embrace as he hugged you tighter than ever. He pulled away for a second and looked into your eyes. The smoke was no longer that thick, but it was still present.

Seungcheol pushed your hair back, the small mark on your neck now visible. He smiled at you softly. "I love you,"Seungcheol whispered and looked down.

Why is he so weird suddenly? You looked at his slouched form. He isn't going to leave. Not one more. Not one more of the kne you loved. Of the one you cherished. Why was he..

Then he did something unexpected. Seungcheol tugged his collar down. Revealing. A mark. The same one that you had. He was..

Your kind.

Your herd.

He survived.

-------------------

Bruh my ending is more fabulous than expected hahaha Anyway this is just a short one ^^