Joshua and Jeonghan

For JadeLySong

------------------

"Sing for me!" You whined, tugging on both their sleeves. Immediately, as if they were twins, they pushed your head away. And that caused you to groan in pain.

"Meanies," You mumbled under your breath, glaring cutely at them. "Aww our (Y/N) is mad~"Jeonghan teased, squeezing your cheeks that made you look like some squirrel.

It was hard to be mad at both your best friends, it was almost impossible. But you had that little part of possibility in your head, trying your best to not smile.

"You're not mad at us (Y/N), we know that," Joshua said and causally slung his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into his embrace. You shook him off, fuming.

They exchanged looks, more like glares without you noticing. "Come on, we'll sing for you," Joshua said and Jeonghan hummed in agreement.

Your eyes immediately lit up as you smiled like a little kid. "Really?" You asked loudly and looked back and forth to Jeonghan and Joshua. "NOPE," They exclaimed before running off.

You shouted as you ran after them, hair in a mess. Jeonghan was struggling to see like you from his hair being all around the place. Joshua in the meantime, was laughing his butt off while searching for air to enter his lungs.

Laughing together with them, you plopped on the gorund. Joshua stopped running with Jeonghan, then looking back. They both chuckled as they walked towards you. That made you laugh too, stomach hurting in a good way.

~

You bit your lip as you held your tears back, thinking about how smiley and happy the three of you were just a few days ago. It all went away, now that Joshua and Jeonghan was shouting at each other.

"No Joshua, you just don't understand!"

"Me? I don't understand? I think it's YOU that don't understand. I have been friends with (Y/N) longer that you have."

"You being friends longer with her doesn't make anything different. Were you the one that she talked to when she needs someone? No!"

"Well maybe that's my mistake, but if I get (Y/N), I can prove that I'm better! You're the one that's blocking that chance."

"Oh YOU are the one that's blocking me from--"

The voices were blocked out as you covered your ears with your hands, eyes shut close. Why? Just why were you the one getting stuck in this situation?

Dramas were reflecting in your head, the dramas where 2 guys had a crush on the same girl. Right now, it isn't a drama. It was a real life situation,and your 2 best friends are now shouting at each other on the top of their lungs.

You pulled your hands away from covering your ears after a while, looking around. It was silent and instead of feeling relieved, you felt more worried.

The silence was kind of scaring you. You stood up and walked out of your room, peeking out the room. Jeonghan was sitting on one side of your couch while Joshua was on the other side. They were both mad, mad beyond anything.

When you walked behind them, that was when they finally noticed your presence. "Where are you going?" They both asked at the same time as you walked towards the main door.

"To get some air. Maybe you guys may need some too," You told them and opened the door. Someone shifted from their seat, and you didn't really want to know who.

Finally.

You thought as you went towards a nearby park. Sitting down on a bench, you streched and yawned. The bench was creaky, but still strong. Hidden between large and thick bushes, hidden from the noise.

After looking around for a while, you put your hear back to lean on the bench. "They still haven't sang for me," You mumbled, trying to forget their fight just now.

At first, Joshua confessed. And Jeonghan walked in with the same confession. By that time, you knew that things just got bad. Now who? Who should you choose?

Joshua was with you as a friend for longer than Jeonghan. He did know you better than Jeonghan.

But Jeonghan wasn't any bad. He was always there, always. Jeonghan would make time if he didn't have it, just for you. Just for you.

So now, your long time friend? Or the friend you trusted most?

"I won't force you," A soft voice whispered, almost inaudible. You snapped your eyes open and saw Joshua before you, looking down. "Anyway, we'll still be friends right? Best friends," He said.

You placed your hand above his and tapped it several times. "I don't know," You whispered back, voice almost breaking. "I don't know Joshua, I just don't."

Joshua smiled and pulled you towards him by your hand, then hugging you. His hand rubbed assuring and soothing circles on your back, then moving it up and down.

"You will one day, I know you will," He muttered in your ear, leaning in and pressing the tip of his nose under your ear. "You will," Joshua repeated.

You smiled and pulled on his shirt. Maybe you knew. Maybe you already made up your mind. One will still be your best friend. The other one will be someone more than a best friend.

~~

"So what movie Jagiya?" Jeonghan asked, crouching over to look through the movies that was in the box. "We have Netflix you know," You told him a matter of factly,already starting to munch on the popcorn.

Jeonghan looked at you weirdly and you shurgged. "NO PEOPLE NO! We are keeping it HOLY IN HERE!" Joshua shouted as he walked out of his room next to Jeonghan's, all dressed up.

"Now what are you doing all dressed up?" Jeonghan asked, taking a good look at his friend. "I got a date,"Joshua said proudly, smiling calmly outside but freaking out inside.

You involuntarily fell onto the floor on your butt. The two boys look at you with weird faces. "What?" Joshua asked, brushing his shirt.

"JOSHUA HAS A DATE! SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO DATE HIM," You said before laughing, without them. When you finally realise that they weren't laughing, you stopped.

"Well that's because you didn't want to date me," Joshua said matter of factly. "Jeonghan, what movie do you want?" You asked, ignoring Joshua embarrassingly.

Jeonghan laughed and punched his guy friend on the shoulder lightly, mouthing a good luck. You looked over your shoulder and see the two of them, one your boyfriend and another one your best friend.

But both still with you.

-------------------

Ending like heh. But I'll try to do as many requests as I can, since tomorrow I'll be having a camp and there's now WiFi. ㅠㅠ I NEED TO PACK MY BAG HOLEY.