Woozi

For -cherrykisses

I hope no one hates me, but this is according to their predebut videos and I didn't add the members who left. I get too emotional if I do, so sorry *sighs*

-----------------

"WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP!!" You shouted as you threw your bag on the floor and banged the walls. Some groans were heard from the various rooms.

Peeking in, you saw some members already up while some were sound asleep. By instinct, you went straight to Seungkwan and hit his arm for a few times.

Seungkwan opened one eye and rubbed them. "Wake up.. We have to go to school. Help me get your Hyungs up too,"You whispered in his ear and he sat up, lazily nodding his eyes.

Next, was Wonwoo's room which he shared with Mingyu.... and some other members. "IM UP!!" Mingyu shouted before you could say anything and sat up straight away, head hitting the wood thingy above him.

He groaned and rubbed the sore part as you walked to Wonwoo's bed, which was above him. You struggled a bit as per normal, but finally got to look at him on the eye level when you got on a wooden step.

"Wonwoo! Get up, wash yourself and get ready for school," You said while pushing his hair forward, laughing a little. Wonwoo opened his eyes and pushed his hair out of his eyes. "Get ready now!"

"Arrasseo arrasseo," Wonwoo mumbled and pushed you away, causing you to fall unsteadily on the floor. You didn't fall on your butt luckily, since Mingyu caught you.

You walked out and saw Seungkwan walking into Seungcheol's room so you walked into a another one. "AHH Don't wake me up!!" A groggy voice grumbled.

Walking in, you saw Seokmin struggling to wake a sleepy Jihoon up. You shook your head and told Seokmin to go and take a bath. You walked up to Jihoon who was burying his face in a pillow.

"Wake up Jihoon-ah," You said softly, voice different from the one before. Jihoon didn't respond, still sleeping. "Ya! Wake up now.. After we finish school, you just have to practice and then you can go back to sleeping,"

Unknowingly, you used the method your parents always used on you. The method where they patiently tell you your day schedule, then ending with the same thing. Sleeping. You chuckled to yourself, finding out that you sounded like a mother.

"But school is boring, and practice is tiring~" Jihoon's muffled voice mumbled through the pillow. "Ya JIHOON! Wake up NOW and get ready," Seungcheol shouted from the door, successfully making Jihoon jump a little.

Jihoon placed his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Just wake up okay? I'll wait outside with the boys," You ruffled his black hair and walked away.

"But (Y/N)~~~" Jihoon whined, making you walk back to him. "Come on! Hippidy Dippidy!! Get up Jihoon!" You said and tugged on his shirt, careful not to tear it again.

He groaned and sat up, but with his head still hanging down. You couldn't help but notice him mumbling incoherent things cutely. "Did you bathe already?" He asked.

You took a pillow nearby and threw it at him. "Of course I did! I don't walk into a boys dorm smelling like Bigfoot okay?!" You shouted. Jun's laughter could be heard behind you.

Jihoon (finally) stood up and walked to the door. He leaned in all of a sudden, capturing your kiss in a short and sweet peck. Your eyes widened as he walked away, still staggering like a zombie.

Did..-did Lee Jihoon just kiss you? Did your sleepy fluffy squishy grumpy grumbly grandpa-ish best friend just kiss you? You squeezed your cheeks as you shut your eyes. The temperature suddenly became so warm and you walked out.

He wasn't fully awake (Y/N).. He WASN'T fully awake. Maybe he saw you as his mom. Maybe as I don't know, his teddy bear or something. The thing is, it wasn't you that he knew he kissed. It wasn't you. Jihoon won't kiss you (Y/N). If he did, that's just pure nonsense.

"Bro," Someone snapped you back to reality, clapping his hands in front of you. You looked up blankly and saw Chan, holding up a pair of socks, both with holes. "Have you seen any appropriate socks for school?"

"Well-..uh,I-..well," You stuttered, pulling out a pair of socks from your back. A pink one. "Noona!!" Chan whined and stomped away, making some baby-ish sounds. You stuffed the pair of socks back into your school bag and stood up.

You walked out the dorm, down the stairs and lastly, out the building. Leaning against a wall, you breathed in heavily and let it out heavily too. Jihoon just kissed you, on the lips.

Being your normal crazy self, you started to shriek and hug the wall. Shaking your head in denial so many times. LEE JIHOON WON'T KISS YOU.

"You're walking to school with Jihoon. We're going first," Seungcheol said as he went out with Jeonghan and Jisoo. "NO WAIT," You cried out, but they ignored you.

Fine. I don't need you.

"WONWOO-AH GO TO SCHOOL WITH ME," You begged when he walked out, fixing his beanie. "Go with Jihoon," He said and fixed his fringe, then walking away.

I don't need you too Mr. Beanie.

"SEUNGK--" You didn't get to finish what you wanted to say when he covered your mouth. "Shh. Go with Jihoon Hyung," He said and left with Mingyu and some others.

FINE GO AWAY YOU NOT LOYAL FAGGOTS

The members one by one walked out of the building, leaving only Jihoon. When he finally went out, you quickly straightened your uniform without realising.

"Let's go," Jihoon said and casually took your hand, then interwining your fingers. Wha--

You pulled away from him and scrunched up your face. "Okay, whatever you're doing right now, it's weird. And it's making me think things that I shouldn't. So please, just stop."

Jihoon shrugged and pulled you towards him by your waist. "Continue thinking about it. I want to make it true someday Jagi," He said, grinning from ear to ear.

----------------

TRIPLE UPDATE PEOPLEEE