A Reader's Guide (must read)

5:35 p.m. 12/14/15

Heya munchkins, it's me again :)

So at this very day and very moment, I read all of the published chapters so far (1-16) and guess what I realized?

MY WRITING IS AWFUL.

And since this book isn't conpleted yet, I chose to write a reader's guide since it seemed like the first few chapters were contradicting from what I've recently written.

I am so sorry if this book is so confusing as to how this became that, but I haven't edited this yet.

Once I get to finish writing this book, I will be updating each chapter and edit it to be clear and concise as much as possible.

If you are a new reader, then these are some things you need to know before reading my book and to prevent yourself from cringing and complaining about how this book is so... awful.

1. I started writing this by the end of 2014 and I was 12 so excuse my writing. (I SWEAR I'LL EDIT TO IMPROVE THIS.)

2. This is the first book I EVER took seriously writing.

3. I dont have that much
writing experience.

4. I know some of you are Grammar Nazis like me, but no matter how watchful I am about my grammar, I just make mistakes, but -I repeat- I'll edit.

(I'm not a Boov, I make a lot more mistakes than Oh.)

5. TYPOS ARE EVERYWHERE.

6. Don't be shocked if there is a sudden twist that you weren't expecting. I mean, this is a book, for doughnut's sake.

7. PROFANITIES

-I'm still trying to tone them
down a bit ;)

8. ULTRA-CLICHE AND TYPICAL CHAPTERS THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO STAB YOUR EYE.

-but still amazing though ;)

9. RANDOMNESS

-y'know, random characters that just randomly pops out, yeah? Random plot twists, etc.

10. Since it's not edited yet, it's confusing.

-I've been going on and on about this... I think I just rolled my eyes at myself.

11. WEIRDNESS AND QUIRKINESS.

I want to write more but this is getting boring, so I need to stop xD

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR BOOK IN THIS BOOK.

This book may not be the greatest book ever or popular enough that you just want to advertise your own writings because of the number of readers/reads it has, I'm still worried about this. I find this disrespectful and just plain and utter weird, so yeah... please don't.

PM me if you want though :)

MAKE ME A COVER IF YOU WANT!

And I'll share your book of choice and dedicate your preferred chapter (/s if you're lucky enough :P) in this book.

DO NOT COPY OR STEAL ANY CONTENTS OR LINES IN THIS BOOK.

We all know that we quote other books and I'm a hypocrite at this. BUT I do use only the most used lines and MAKE UP MY OWN if necessary. But if I find a quote so perfect and rare and use it in this book, I'd give credit.

SO IF YOU'LL USE ANY LINES THAT STRUCK YOU THE MOST, THEN PLEASE GIVE CREDIT.

P.S. this book is copyrighted, just so y'know.

NO BASHING AND HATE.

Come on, show some love (and respect). No hate :)

AND LASTLY...

DON'T BE A GHOST AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

Share the love my lovelies :P

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE/SUPPORT/SUGGEST ON THIS BOOK :D

So that's it (or probably not), I guess. Heads up for my next updates and stay tuned :)

With love, this is night_daydreamer signing off and wishing you happy holidays :D