13- Things are changing, world is turning...

After the little playful talk and a few more Kahn and I had, we decided that it's time to go home and we did. I was in the middle of falling asleep when his car jolted to a halt which means we're already here in my house but before I went out, I kissed him. 

On the cheek, of course.

"I had fun." I said, a small, warm smile playing on my pale face.

"I did too, Schreave. I did." He said equally as warm.

"Guess we're in the last-name-term, huh?" I mused with a teasing tone lacing my words.

"Oh definitely." He replied with a smirk and I smacked him in the arm playfully.

No matter how bad a boy he is, no matter how much a jerk he is, there he goes. The same guy I knew that changed me in a term of six months.

"Good night, Axel."

"Good night, Schreave."

I went immediately out of his car, still smiling like an idiot but then before I can enter our gate, I turned around and asked a question.

"Kahn?"

"Hmm?"

"About keeping things in, how long can you keep them?" I asked, curious.

"Until I break and crash into millions of pieces, Kitten. "

Without saying another word, he pulled off and went on his usual high speed and I can't help nut wonder...

He's just human, after all.
____________________________________

"Wait, what did he ask?" Celeste asked, wide-eyed.

"He asked me if I ever thought about the idea of the both of us being together."

"You got it girl!" Hailey applaud with a smirk and I can't help but sigh.

After over-thinking my conversation with Kahn, I somehow felt like I was going soft. Weak, I know. So I decided to have a BFF day today, on my house, and that pretty explains how they got here. They both exchanged a knowing look before Hailey shook her head at me.

"I don't know. I'm weak, defenceless." I said, placing my head on my hands.

"We're here for you, remember?" they said in unison and I smiled, they're like sisters to me and I can't help but love everything about them, even though they're annoying sometimes...pretty much all the time.

"I know, I know." I said and we all beamed.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked with a smirk and before I knew it, a pillow went flying towards me and I didn't get the chance to dodge and it hit me straight to my face.

I looked at Celeste with my infamous intimidating and challenging look, "You're so going down."

"Oh yeah? Prove that, big baby." Hailey mused chucking yet another pillow but I dodged it this time.

"Huh. I'm pretty sure I can top off James Bond here, golden sharp shooter."

James Bond. Tyler Kahn Axel.

There goes my mind again.

I chucked my pillow to Celeste and she received it with a grunt. We pretty much went on and on doing that, hitting Celeste most of the time. She chucked one but I dodged it and when I did so, Hailey's pillow hit me. Wasting no time, I chucked one at hers and she dodged it.

"Why can't I have cool skills like you guys?" Celeste said in a groan when both Hailey and I hit her.

"I gave up." She mumbled exasperatedly.