8- So what we get drunk!

Unedited

———————

"You did what?!" Hailey exclaims as I told her about the night me and Kahn went stargazing with ice cream and fries talking about our past.

"I told him the story about my childhood bestie." I replied.

"You know that's a wrong move right? Kahn will slowly know every weak spot of you and slowly, destroy you as a whole." Celest explains as she took a bite of her pancake.

I bit the inside of my lip -a bad habit of mine- as I contemplated what Celeste just said. After seconds of thinking, I finally burried my face in my hands as I said, "Oh God. How can I be so stupid?!"

"Well, you're okay. You just need to keep your 'Miss Heartbreaker' look, moves and tongue and hopefully, Kahn will think that you're just fooling around him to make him fall for you so that you can break his heart." Hailey states as took a fry.

"But isn't Kahn's story sad enough? And then you'll break his heart?" Celeste counters.

"I know right. But, what if he's also just fooling around me? What if he's using just like what Hailey said? I just need to act cool like I never heard his story about his sister." I said as I face palmed inwardly.

"But you're not heartless." Hailey says.

"That's why I'm just gonna act like I'm one." I said emphasizing the word act.

"Well, we wish you good luck." Celeste says as she stood up and added, "What movie should we watch?"

We're in our sister afternoon right now inside my theatre house.

"Anything." Hailey dismisses as she shrugged.

"You D?" Celeste asks me raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"I'd go for The Hunger Games, Mockingjay, Part 2 and Maze Runner." I replied.

"Insurgent, it is."

And I just rolled my eyes for her and she laughed.

We watched the movie in awe as we watched Theo James move around.

What? The guy's hot!

"Oh, Theo." Celeste sighs as she watched Four with googly eyes.

"What about Caleb? Ansel is so damn cute!" Hailey gushes as she smiled when Ansel's face came to the view.

"And Shailene is so cool. How can she manage to do a chick flick and then change into action?" I said as I watched the movie intently.

"God damnit, Peter!" We all yelled at the large screen as Miles Teller a.k.a Peter became a God damned mood destroyer.

"Wait.. do you guys know Peter's last name?" Hailey asks observantly.

"Yeah right, I never heard his last name before. But that doesn't matter as long as Theo James is on the view." Celeste gushes too as we continued to watch.

We continued to watch the movie as we laughed at Miles, got awed by Theo, idolized Shailene, and blamed Ansel and yelled at Kate Winslet. After that, they all went away and bid their good byes. Hailey is still visiting their company and Celeste is going away with her Hollywood star dad to meet with her dad's friend, probably famous celebrities.

So, I went to the house and into my room to get a good nap.

_______________________________

I heard the banging of a pot and spoon and I sprung out of my bed. And by means of sprung out, I meant, fall down the floor. I heard a burst of laughter and I look up to see Kahn laughing his bum off.