Pool Date With Friends?

Nathan's POV
I drove Rachell and Jordyn to Rachell's house. I can't believe it, I had my chance. She only thinks of me as a brother... Not for long though.

Rachell's POV

"What was up with Nathan?" Jordyn asked.

"He wants to be my boyfriend, but I told him that I only think of him as a brother and that Carson is my boyfriend."

"Wow, I go to the restroom and miss everything."

I laughed.

"Did you know that Nathan liked me more than a friend?" I asked.

"No, I'm shocked."

"What do you mean, you're shocked?" I asked curiously.

"He told me he kind of had a crush on Madison."

"Madison?"

She nodded.

"When did he tell you that?"

"After leaving Starbucks."

"Wait wh-" I was interrupted by the doorbell. Jordyn and I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door seeing Dylan, Nic, and Carson.

"Hey, you're out of your cast!" I said happily.

Carson hugged me. "Yep, I got it off this morning."

"We were wondering if we could hangout with you guys." Nic said.

"Of course."

"Cool, I brought my swimming trunks!" Dylan stated, holding them up.

"Me too!" Nic said.

"Oh I see, you two just came because I have a pool and you wanted to use it."

"Nooo..." Dylan tried to lie.

"You're a bad liar, but I don't care if you want to use my pool. You're welcome anytime."

"Cool, is there a place to change?" Nic asked.

"It's the room at the end of the hallway." I said, pointing down the hall.

He nodded.

"Like our ride?" Dylan asked.

I looked out and saw a motorbike.

"That only fits one person."

"I know, Nic drove and I rode on the handlebars."

"I rode my skateboard." Carson said.

Carson, Jordyn, Dylan, and I went to the back patio. I sat down and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Jordyn turned on some music.

"Cannonball!" Dylan yelled. He made a huge splash, causing Jordyn and I to get wet.

"Dylan!" Jordyn screamed. He popped up out of the water.

"Sorry not sorry." Dylan smirked.

"Since you guys are already wet, you might as well get in." Nic said.

"I guess he's right." I got up and went to the shed. I got out two donut hole floats. I handed one to Jordyn. I put mine in the water and got on it.

"Happy, we're in the pool." Jordy stated.

"That's not what we meant." Carson said.

"Whatever." Jordyn said.

I closed my eyes. I felt my float tilting to the side. I quickly opened my eyes.

"No, don't!" I yelled. I fell into the water. I shot my head out of the water. I heard Jordyn scream. I looked over. I saw Dylan putting down her donut float.

"Who did that!" Jordyn yelled angrily.

"Dylan." I said, pointing at him.

"Thanks for bailing on me."

"Sorry not sorry." I said, mimicking his voice.

"Dylan, come here." Jordyn said.

"No, you're going to hurt me." He said, while swimming back a little.

"No, I'm not I just want to see you."

"That's what you say before you hurt me."

Jordyn launched at Dylan. I heard him scream. I started laughing. I turned towards Carson and Nic.

"So who tipped me over?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Nic quickly pointed at Carson and he swam to Dylan and Jordyn.

"Uhh, you aren't going to hurt me, right?" Carson asked nervously.

"No, of course not." I lied.

He turned around to get the float. I quickly jumped on his back. I playfully pushed him under water. I got off of him. I felt someone grab my legs and was pulled under water. I opened my eyes and saw Carson. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

Carson's POV
gosh, her smile melts my heart every time. I'm having a blast with her today. {What do you guys think about Rachell and Carson's relationship??? What do you think Nathan's plan is and what about Nathan having a crush on Madison? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 😊}