Video Shoots and Board Games

*Picture of Nathan*

Please tell me this is not Maya. I thought to myself. Is she seriously watching me? I looked around me. I don't see anyone around... She could be hiding somewhere. Jackson ran up to me. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, well it's getting pretty late."

"Yeah, I better get home. Could your mom drive me home?"

"Yeah, of course." He ran inside to get his mom.

"I had fun today." Carson said.

"Me too."

"We should have a fun day again."

"Ye-" I stopped myself. We can't have a fun day... Maya doesn't want us to be friends. Why does she even hate me? It's not like I'm taking Carson away from her, I'm just being friends with him. I don't even like him that way... Or do I? Ugh, this is so confusing!

"Rachell?" Carson asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Are you coming?" He pointed to his car and his mom was already inside waiting for me.

"Oh yeah." We got in.

~15 minutes later~

"Thanks for taking me home, Mrs. Lueders." I said. She smiled and drove off. I walked inside and went into my room. I took a shower and dressed myself in my pjs and laid in my bed. I picked up my phone and got onto instagram. I saw Carson posted the pic Jackson took of me and Carson hanging on the Hollywood Sign. The caption said; "Had an amazing day with and  😎" I smiled and like the photo. I turned off my phone and turned my lights off and fell asleep.

~The next day~

I slowly woke up and went to my closet. I picked out a white skirt, a black top and white converse. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I grabbed a pair of shades and my phone and went downstairs. "Hey!!" JOrdyn greeted.

"Hey and jeez you're already here?!"

"Uhh duh!" We both laughed. We left my house and went to the set of the music video, which was the beach. We got out of the car and walked over to the director.

"Are we ready?" Jordyn asked the director.

The director nodded and we got into our places.

~Three hours later.~

"Oh my god, that was fun!" I said.

"I know right!"

"Cute boy alert!" I whispered. A light brown hair boy walked up to us.

"Hey Jordyn!" he greeted.

"Hey Matt!" she greeted back.

"What's your name?" Matt asked me.

"I'm Rachell." I replied. He shook my hand. I took a closer look at the guy. Wait, is he?

"Omg you're MattyBRaps!" I said.

"Yep that's me."

"So what are you doing here in LA?" Jordyn asked.

"I was just meeting up with some people." he replied.

"Cool."

"I saw your singing and you're really good." he said turning to me.

"Thanks."

"I was wondering if you want to do a cover song with me?" he asked.

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Cool, give me your number and we can arrange the plans." I nodded and gave him my number. Jordyn and I walked away.

"You're going to feature in a cover song, that's so cool!" she said excitedly.

"I know!"

~One hour later.~

I laid on my bed playing with my phone when my phone started ringing. It was Nathan.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing just sitting on my bed."

"Are you bored?"

"Yeah."

"I'm coming over."

"Yay!" We laughed.

"See you soon!"

"Okay bye!" I hung up.

~20 minutes later~

I heard a knock at my window. I quickly walked over and opened it. Nathan came in with some board games.

"We have checkers, Uno, The Game of Life, and Clue." Nathan listed.

"Let's play the game of Life!"

~One hour later~

We laid on the floor exhausted.

"How many times can we possibly play Life?" he said, while laughing.

"I have no idea." I laughed. My phone buzzed. I picked it up, it was from a block number.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, you just hang out with Nathan. Not Carson. Have fun playing all those board games!" The line went dead. I quickly looked out my window. I saw her hiding behind a bush with her back facing me.

{Hope you guys liked the chapter! What do you all think about Maya watching Rachell's every move?}