•••••

PHIL

i walk down the stairs. i know the drill of what's going to happen. i wonder if it's going to be martyn or i that she vomits all over this time.

it's me.

it's when she's leaning towards me and it goes directly on my chest, some splattering on my face and shoes.

she quickly passes out.

"go change your clothes and take a shower, phil. i've got her this time."

i walk upstairs and get in the shower with all of my clothes on. i scrub my shirt with my hands and eventually throw it to the tiled floor. i scrub at my skin until it's red and raw. i step out pulling three towels around myself.

walking into my room i pull open my closet.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" i forgot dan was in the closet.

he doesn't seem fazed at all. he only asks, "why in the world do you need three towels?"

"why in the world do you need to know?"

a glare that quickly changes into a smile into a look of worry.

"so what happened?"

AUTHOR

hi! it's crazy how unknown number has gotten to 15k reads already!!!! i've decided i want to learn more about those of you who are reading. answer whatever questions you would like to or none at all, whichever you decide!

••••••••••

where do you live? (i'm sorry, i'm such a creep.)

i live in the united states, ('murica) specifically florida.

if you could live anywhere, where would you live?

i would live anywhere that it is cold because it's my fave and fLORIDA DOESNT LET ME ENJOY IT.

whats your favorite color? (wowowow!!! nobody ever asks that!!!)

blue is v pretty.

what are your thoughts on donald trump?

if he has all the money that he says he has, he should be able to afford better hair.

if you had to stay one age forever what age would you choose?

i would probably choose 18 so i would be able to vote and drive.

are you a lefty or a righty?

righty!

what time is it for you right now?

it is currently 10:20 pm.

do you have any quizzes/tests/exams you should be studying for?

heheheh...i'm supposed to be studying for an algebra midterm exam...

how are you?

i am currently sick but despite that i'm alright.

••••••••••
ok! i hope i can learn about all of you! thank you for supporting unknown number! each and every one of you are great, love you!