Luke: Falling in love with him after breaking up with his best friend

You and Calum lost some feelings for each other. But when he finally does something nice for you, he broke your heart the next day.

“How could you do this,  Calum?!?!?! “ you screamed , packing your all your stuff. Today, you saw Calum and Kylie, Luke's girlfriend (Probably his ex, now), making out in his apartment.  It has been the 3rd time he cheated on you and you gave him enough chances, but you finally gave up.

“I’m sorry, my love!!!” he puts his hands around your waist waited for you to surrender. You took off his hands, aggressively.

“No, you’re not, Calum!! How could you? What did I ever do to you to deserve this???!?” you angrily shouted. Calum was just standing there in guilt, staring at you.

“I read your diary and ----“you interrupted him.

“You what?! What kind of boy--? Shut up, you little hit , I'm out." As you took all your stuff and slammed the door in his face.

                   ~2 weeks later~

You were at [y/best friends/n] house. You now moved in ever since you and Calum broke up. You could still remember Calum words, “I read you diary.” His words echo in your head.

You decided to called your best guy friend, Luke. You've always had a bit of a crush on him when Calum introduced you to him. But you pushed it aside and just let it be. Just like that. But you wouldn't really give up on that, since he was your best friend. You would always write about him on your diary, on what you two did that day. 

. Now,that you think of that, You never really wrote about Calum. EVER. Maybe .. it was the reason he cheated on you.

You ringed him, and he picked up,” Hello, How are you Y/n?”

“Not really feeling well. Can I come over? I need to tell you a secret.”

“Umm, Ok, Y/n’. “

“Ok, Bye!” you hanged up.

“[y/best friend/n] ? I’m going to Luke's House!”

She leaped out from behind you.

“I know what you’re doing.”

“What?” you questioned hoping she wouldn't figure out.

“You’re finally going to tell him you like him.” Crap, she found out.

“How did you know?!?!?”

“This.” She reached something from her back pocket. You remember the pattern on the paper.

It was a page from your diary. And she opened it and began to read it out loud, “Dear Diary, I don’t really like Calum anymore. Because, I’m falling for Luke....."

You grabbed it. But you blushed and told the truth. “ Uhh…. Ok!”It’s true!” you immediately said. You continued,

“It’s just that Luke is very very special. Luke would always do stuff I've always wanted Calum to do for me. And Calum was never like him. But I wished he was. Now, I have to get this out of my head and finally tell him I’m in love with him.” You confessed.

‘Y/n, Calum isn't worth it. Luke is. Now, get you big bum to his flat!!’ she pushed you to the door as you surrendered.

“Ok, [y/best friend/n]!” as you walked off, with your keys. You got inside your car and drove.

In six minutes, you arrived at Luke’s driveway. You couldn't believe what you were about to do. You slowed down your breathing, so he wouldn't notice you panicking, as you knocked on his door.

He opened.

“Y/n, sit down, sit down!” as he gestured you to his living room. You sat on his sky blue couch and spoke;”" Luke, I've always wanted to tell something important” He sat closely next to you and listened to your words.

“Me, too.”

“Ok.” You giggled and continued, “I know we are friends and all, but I wanted things to change.”

“Same here, Y/n.” He spoke.

“I----“you said.

“I love you.” He said.

The room became really quiet. His eyes twinkled against the lighting. Everything froze.

“Me --- me too.” You stuttered .You guys stared at each other in glee. He has never been so closed to you before.

“So this whole time we loved each other?” Luke asked.

“Yes, Luke. Always have been.

  “Kiss me,.” He said. You could feel him already leaning into you. You guys smashed your lips together making you two deeply in love.