Michael: You play spin the bottle, but he acts like he hates you

You and the boys are at Calum's flat, playing Spin the Bottle. You weren't really excited about the game because Michael was here. Michael hates me, you think. You act like you hate him, but really you don’t.

As soon as it pointed to Luke and Calum,  Ashton was anticipating making them kiss.

“WELL… Calum. Luke. KIISSSSSSS!!!!” Ashton honked out loud.

CAKE 

“We’re not gay, and the only girl who’s playing is Y/n” Luke clarified. You laughed at Ashton who is extreme disappointed.  Michael to the bottle and began to spin it on the floor.

Please me. Wait please no. Please yes.

It finally stopped spinning.

It pointed to you.

The boys whistled and pushed your heads together. So puckered up your lips to his. But Michael pushed away and made a dismayed face.

“Ewww!! Why would I kiss her?? “He shouted, he walked away with the bottle and threw it on the ground. It fractured into a million pieces, like your heart. You released a wet tear from your eye. Why Michael? Why?

The boys stared at you.

“Y/n, it’s ok-“Ashton comfortably said, but you ran to the front door, leaving an awkward silence behind you.

You exited out to head to your car, but you saw Michael crying next to the door.

“Michael? Are you okay?” you asked.

“Y/n, I’m sorry. I know it’s just a game, but I shouldn't have done that.  You might think I treat you like shit, but inside my heart, I regret all those mean things I did and said to you.” He choked on his cry and let out a sad breath.

You sat next to him comforting him in a hug.

“Michael, let’s start over. But a little differently.” He looked up at you.

“Differently? What do you mean?” he asked. He stood up and so did you.

You kissed him and soon  became boyfriend and girlfriend.