Ashton: You find out your pregnant

FOR RAFAELA

It’s been 2 years since you and Ashton have been dating. Ashton made love with you a week ago, accidently without using protection. And today was the 4th day you forgot to take your birth control pills.

You and Ashton were sitting down on the couch watching TV. You were worried and cautious that you might be pregnant. You build sweat just by thinking about it.

“Princess, what’s wrong? You look sweaty and pale...” He put his arm around your shoulder, but you scooted away because you feel vomit almost escaping your mouth.

 You managed to swallow deeply and gave a weak reply, “Yeah, fine babe.”

“Ok well, I guess I’ll do this.” He leaned forward to give you a smooth kiss, when right away; the heave couldn’t take it any longer. You concealed your mouth and fleeted to your bathroom, leaving Asthon confused. You slump, and pour out your puke into the pearl white toilet.

After all that pain and oozing, you feeble and faint.

You wake in Ashton ’s cuddly arms, wrapped around you. You knew this is your time to find out the truth. Ashton was still sleeping, so you break out of his arms, without awakening him, and took his hamburger car keys on the kitchen table. You tiptoed out the door and drove to Wal-Mart.

There you arrived; entering aisle 16, where they store boxed pregnancy tests. You caught a grasp of it and purchased it.

Since you couldn't wait any longer, you went to You best friend's flat and your best friend opened the door. You didn't  have time to talk to her, so you rushed inside the nearest bathroom, and ripped open the pregnancy test.

Eleanor, who was outside the door said, “Rafaela! Ashton has been worried sick about you! And what are you doing?”

Your mind was blank. So you didn’t know what else to say another than, “OK! And doing my business of course!”

Her high heels tapped away on the wooden floor. “I’ll text Ashton you’re here!” as her voice disappeared into another room.

Just moments after you heard her vanish, you finally finished your test. But before seeing the results, you covered it and took deep breaths. After the breaths, you counted, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5….. 10!! You whispered. You revealed it

Positive

    -10 minutes later-

You excited out the door, securing the results in your jacket pocket. You walked to the living room. There sat, Ashton, and the rest, and your best friend.

Ashton rised.

“I was worried. Are you still sick? After you puked, you put a lot of thought and, Do you think it was the--- sex?”

Everyone gasped.

Thanks for telling out loud , Ashton.  you thought.

“You two did it already?” all of them said in unison to you and Ashton. Ashton nodded.

“Ash--“you reached your pocket and pulled out the pregnancy result stick.

He froze. And put a smile on his face.

“Ashton, --  its positive. We're having a babay!!.”

He did his famous jump and twirled you around in circles.

“We're having a baby ASHTON!!” he screamed in happiness.

9 months later, you gave birth c;