Part 17// Regrets

MYLES STOP PLEASE STOP JUST--

YOU CHEATED!!!! HOW COULD YOU HE DESERVES IT

BABY PLEASE .. ITS NOT HIS FAULT I ... I DIDNT EVEN try to stop it. He stopped punching Erick and got off of him. His hands were bloody and and his shirt was ripped. I hesitated to go help Erick up because I wasn't sure if Myles was going to hurt me. He has a past you know, involving a record. I guess you can say he really is a bad boy.

I helped him up and threw his arm over my shoulder, walking him to the couch. I rushed to the kitchen and wet a rag to wipe off all the blood from his face and neck.  Myles was just leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket. I barely looked at him but every time I did, he was staring at me. His eyes were cold and dark. His face was emotionless and unreadable. The only time he yelled at me was when I told him to stop. I've never seen him like this and in the future I hope I won't have to.. Ever.

After cleaning up Erick and calling him a taxi home, I walked over to Myles and tried to hold his hand to guide him to the couch. He yanked it back and walked himself. My hands were shaking and I started to stutter when I tried to open my mouth.

Bab-ba-baby .. I was highly terrified.

What. He was looking straight ahead at the wall and not once did I see him blink.

Im sorry .. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry . I- I - I assumed you were with someone because I called Jake and I heard a girls voice and I just.. Idk.

Well that was your first mistake. Assuming. Why would you assume Sh- Stuff when you didn't even talk to me?? He turned his head and looked towards me. He still had that chilling look and it gave me hekka goosebumps.

I don't know.

Mhm. He balled up his fists and his face turned red. He sat there for a minute then walked out. Typical.

-----

The next day I got a call from Jake and Kalin cussing me out but Jakes words hurt more. I mean Kalin is messy so I don't know why he's even talking to me like that. And Jake.. Well Jake was like a brother to me and the fact that I hurt his brother and seeing his brother hurt made him angry. He said how I was a low life bastard for even thinking that Myles would cheat. He told me how Myles never loved someone that much to where he actually wanted to marry them. He said how he was scared to even give me a shot because he was scared of getting hurt again. He said he came home and cried all night last night. He said and I quote " I love this girl so much Jake.. Why would she hurt me? Why?"

I hurt the only person who was capable of loving me the way I love him.