Part 6// Right Hand

On the ride to the OK show we were just having a great time, jamming out. I mean I didn't pass out this time since Myles has been winking at me all day. On the Farris wheel he held my hand as we watched the sunset. Kalin found a little "honey" as he called her. We went on this sling shot ride that flew us like 1 million feet in the air and Myles threw up when he got off. I never laughed so hard in my life. Then we raced Go-Karts and well Kalin won but I came in second. He kept running it in our faces I wanted to slap his hairline straight. Then we got ice cream and omg Myles got chocolate and you know what they say about what kind of ice cream you like .. You raised an eyebrow. But I got vanilla so it was destined that me and his would swirl. You laughed on the phone as you continued to tell your best friend about your day.

CAM STOP MOVE BRUH

NO KALIN IM WINNING STOP WHINING!!!

Girl let me call you back. You hung up and walked to the front of the bus. Kalin and Cam were playing 2k and of course Kalin was loosing. You looked to your left and Myles seemed like he was in a bad mood. You sat next to him and asked what's wrong but he shrugged his shoulders.

Come on. Let's go to the room and talk.

I don't feel like it.

I didn't give you an option. You got up and held out your hand. He looked at you for a few seconds then took it and walked back with you.

Ok. Im listening. No distractions. He sighed deeply and began.

--------

Man.. I never knew you felt like that

Because everyone always assumes I'm okay and when I'm in a bad mood it automatically means I'm being rude when as fans they should know people have their days. And I don't mean to be rude it's just a lot sometimes.

And I completely understand that, I do. When you're not feeling it we as fans shouldn't make a big deal about it.. Yano? We should try to make you happy instead of complaining over a simple picture.

And I love them I do . Without them me, k, and Jake wouldn't be anywhere . So it just sucks when they say I act "too good" or that "I don't care" when I do.

Myles baby you don't have to feel bad because of your mood , like if you're having a bad day don't feel bad about that. Tell them yano? I do that too. I just try to distance myself from everyone until they just eventually leave and I know it's not good but it works for me. But that's me, I'm not "well known" like you are so people don't care. It's like you have to be positive all the time and set a good example and have this crystal clean record but as soon as you mess up you're now all of a sudden a bad person.

He didn't say anything after that. He just looked at me for a minute or so before walking out of the room. He looked as if he was going to cry but before I could even grab him he walked out. You thought to yourself but mostly plate with your thumbs. You figured he just didn't want to listen and open up to you anymore so you got in the bed and got comfortable.

Hey.. Do you mind if I uh- lay with you tonight? He said as he walked in making his way to the side of the bed.

Yes. You smiled and made room for him. He snuggles next to you and it was a warm feeling.

I didn't say thank you for today and for a couple minutes ago. His back was facing me.

Myles you don't have to thank me, it's what I'm here for and I love you so I'll do anything to make you feel better and see your smile. He rolled over so now we were face to face.

I really love brown eyes. I mean I know I'm chocolate but I swear I blushed and I'm so glad he couldn't see .

Thank you. You smiled and turned around so now your back was facing him. The bed deepened and you could feel his breathe on your neck. Man he smells so good, God bless.

You're my right hand... You're my go-to. He kissed your neck and wrapped his arms around you. It's gonna be a good little nap.